Maximum number of Players: 2
    Gameplay: Alternating
    Control Panel Layout: Single Player
    Controls:
    Joystick: 8-way
    Buttons: 2 [Fire|Warp]
    Sound: Amplified Mono (one channel)

Juno First Description

A vertical-scrolling shoot-em-up. Pilot a space fighter through waves of aliens, using warps and the "mystery" to escape danger and gain extra points. Aliens mutate into more dangerous forms the longer they survive.

(http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=8261)

Games are picked through a random generator from the list compiled in the MGL 9 thread. To have your games included in the pick you need to submit a score. You can add to this list at any time.
    Remember to make your score valid you need to post your score in the subject line and don't forget your screen shot, any troubles let me know.
    Mid week bonus of 10 MGL points are awarded to the highest submitted score as at Midnight Wednesday. The highest submitted score at the end of the MGL week will receive 100 MGL points.

Your scores need to be in by next Monday 7th of September BY 8PM (NSW daylight savings time).
    DKong
    sigpic

Excellent... might be time to join the tourn.

Comment

Started getting into this last time it came up, cool game.

Edit: cracked the 1mil wave 47 first screenshot displays 990k.
      Last edited by SectionZ; 6th September 2009, 12:37 PM. Reason: Update Score

Comment

These 48 in 1 games are too well practised by everyone, I have the feeling we'll need a few million to win this one...
        Last edited by kane; 7th September 2009, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
          These 48 in 1 games are too well practised by everyone,
          Well, not everyone
          No Walter Day needed here
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SectionZ View Post
            Started getting into this last time it came up, cool game.
            You are in the Zone nice score, looks like midweek points to you.
            Was just having a few games, after 6 turkey cans and two home brews and couldn't crack 200,000, still on the buzz on my Pinbot , but did klck the mamemachine in disgust , when I got hit form behind from those heat seeking missiles.
            Looks like I need to focus, no easy ride here, now Pinbot is complete I can focus on the MGL games
            This is the Defender of Shumps, great game, now to dedicate some sober time to it.

BTW sorry again Fringert for doubting your scores, come back and be a man, you still have a place here
            sigpic

Comment

Dare I say it, I hadn't played this one in the arcades for real this time! got stuck in the 80K's for a while, I think section Z is looking pretty safe

Thats the best I could do! Congrats SZ & DK on getting over a million
              Attached Files
              Last edited by fringert; 7th September 2009, 05:41 PM. Reason: updating hi score
              Shit happens,then you die!

Comment

Originally posted by fringert View Post
                Dare I say it, I hadn't played this one in the arcades for real this time! got stuck in the 80K's for a while, I think section Z is looking pretty safe
                Ill have to call bullshit on that score Fringert!!!!
                Sorry, i might be pushing the friendship on that call Jokes peoples, jokes!!

Comment

Mate you are welcome anytime at my place, for a bash on the mame and a few beers
                  sigpic

Comment

Aww, can you feel the love in the room, just don't take another one of their high scores OK Fringert just kidding

Another Juno First n00b here but enjoying it, seems to be all about the spaceman/timing to get the big runs of scoring..

Edit: Score update, really getting into this game now, fun shooter!
                    Last edited by Jed; 18th January 2010, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Midweek points go to SectionZ, Well done great score, I will be chasing that
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
                        Midweek points go to SectionZ, Well done great score, I will be chasing that
                        Cheers mate, I almost doubled my hi from the last time we played.
                        Happy with that, 1mil+ would be nice though

Comment

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
                          Well, not everyone
                          No Walter Day needed here
                          just shoot that circle thingy and collect whatever the hell that thing is and everything you shoot after that for say the next 10 seconds gets multiplied.

Comment

just shoot that circle thingy and collect whatever the hell that thing is and everything you shoot after that for say the next 10 seconds gets multiplied.
                            I was avoiding it Ill try again.

Comment

Hey it took several games to get anywhere near 100K Its a tough son of a ......! Watch out for the buggers coming from bottom of screen & crossfiring @*%"s

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X