• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DKong View Post
    Bit rusty but its coming back
    610K! Nice one mate.

Comment

man, such big scores, haven't played this for ages but my first game is the best i could do so far, seem to struggle after stage 13

Comment

1291480 woohoo!

sore wrist,stiff neck,bigger smile as I approached 1,000,000 was hitting F12 every chance! Just in case
        Attached Files
        Last edited by fringert; 20th August 2009, 08:44 PM. Reason: updating score
        Shit happens,then you die!

Comment

In the line above

Originally posted by fringert View Post
          Sore wrist,stiff neck,big smile
          Great score mate!!! Post your score in the line above.
          Also....go into 2 player mode and play the 2nd player, if you clock it, it will show your score in the millions!

Comment

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
            Great score mate!!! Post your score in the line above.
            Also....go into 2 player mode and play the 2nd player, if you clock it, it will show your score in the millions!
            learned that the hard way as a teenager 999,999 back to 0 , when it came time to put my name down for the highest score "but I got 1,000,000" Sure you did kid, what da ya want me to do about it, was the coin guys response. I was devastated

Comment

Fringert....i am now going to go out of my way to beat that score my friend
              Mashed up fire button finger...lactic acid....here i come!!

Comment

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
                Fringert....i am now going to go out of my way to beat that score my friend
                Mashed up fire button finger...lactic acid....here i come!!
                Them there's fightin' words!
                Last edited by fringert; 19th August 2009, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Nice score fringert, although I should disqualify you for double posting your score (just kidding).

Midweek points go to fringert, with a score of 855,050.

Did my 610,000 spur you on

The race to 1,000,000 is on
                  sigpic

Comment

This was my first try for MGL9 - have played about 20 games since and not got near it.

I won't get a chance to play again till the next game next week. I don't think I would have cracked the million anyway.

Have fun button mashers
                    Attached Files
                    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

I used to think this was sort of around a decent score, how embarrassing.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I just cracked 100,000...!!!!!

Watch out.........!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
                          I used to think this was sort of around a decent score, how embarrassing.
                          Don't be it was a good score back in the day for anyone, MAME and the MGL pushed me further in my later years. Stick with it once you grasp level 13 -30 ( shoot em all as they come out)
                          You really have to be in the zone for this one, It's not so much a button masher either , just know when to let rip with the firepower.

I am getting pissed off I can't crack a mill ATM, blaming joysticks, buttons and using a bigger screen

When you get to level 50 it stays the same. It's if you don't shoot off those yellow/blue bugs early can be the end of everything.

Keep getting around 200,000 without losing a life and get a bit laxed bang dead double fire gone.

Like to see some you guys get around 400,000 not that much harder from 100,000

Originally posted by MamePatrol View Post
                          I just cracked 100,000...!!!!!

Watch out.........!!!!!!!

It starts ..Galga part II getting to 500,000, once you get there, look out all the same just keep it up
                          Last edited by DKong; 20th August 2009, 06:26 PM. Reason: Auto Merged Double Post.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok I've had one game...used my feet and got 62K

Just couldn't pump the toes fast enough in the challenge stages, next time I'm using a higher stool
                            "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Originally posted by Foot View Post
                              Ok I've had one game...used my feet and got 62K

Just couldn't pump the toes fast enough in the challenge stages, next time I'm using a higher stool
                              I have this image of you with hairy toes actually doing this, haha, maybe a special bonus for people who use their feet ( we need a vid for this one ) any one who can crack 100,000 with there feet gets a bonus 20 points this week on top of their other scores.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fringert View Post
                                1291480 woohoo!
                                So... many... numbers....

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X