Number of Simultaneous Players: 1
    Maximum number of Players: 2
    Gameplay: Alternating
    Control Panel Layout: Single Player Ambidextrous
    Controls:
    Joystick: 4-way (up, down, left, right)
    Buttons: 2
    Sound: Amplified Mono (one channel)

As the story goes, three years have passed since this game's prequel. Now the Knight Arthur must fight against the true king of the Demon World, Lucifer, who has taken many souls including that of Arthur's beloved Princess Prin Prin.
    The game play is very similar to Ghosts 'n Goblins, but there are new power-ups such as a Golden Armor that allows Arthur to take full advantage of his weapons. Additionally, unlike in Ghosts 'n Goblins, Arthur can fire his weapons up and, while jumping, fire them down as well.(http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?...=&game_id=7939)

Games are picked through a random generator from the list compiled in the MGL 9 thread. To have your games included in the pick you need to submit a score. You can add to this list at any time.
    Remember to make your score valid you need to post your score in the subject line and don't forget your screen shot, any troubles let me know.
    Mid week bonus of 10 MGL points are awarded to the highest submitted score as at Midnight Wednesday. The highest submitted score at the end of the MGL week will receive 100 MGL points.
    Your scores need to be in by next Monday 3rd of August BY 8PM (NSW daylight savings time).
    Thought I would put it up early as its the first game DKong
    Last edited by DKong; 27th July 2009, 04:56 PM.
    sigpic

Ok, I'll start this off. My first try, got up to the Flame Boss guy, 39700.

EDIT: New score 59,900. Must have done 10 or more games in the 50k-55k range, I really hit a wall there. Superb game though, fond memories of playing it as a kid on the Sega Master System.
    Last edited by kane; 3rd August 2009, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
      Ok, I'll start this off. My first try, got up to the Flame Boss guy, 39700.
      No bonus points for first score !!!

Ill have a thrash at this later ...

Comment

I'll be watching this closely as I have been giving this a bashing on my generic cab.

Can't remember exactly the number but I'm around 300000 for an average score.

One of my fav's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RaMpAgE View Post
          I'll be watching this closely as I have been giving this a bashing on my generic cab.

Can't remember exactly the number but I'm around 300000 for an average score.

One of my fav's for sure.
          I just had a quick game and only got 3000
          "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

I need more than 2 weeks for this one

Comment

managed ~10460 3rd shot, furthest i've managed to get in either of the games ever.
              - My random bits | - A Wah!Cade wiki | - Experimental Wah!cade Branch | |

Comment

7,900 I think so far, Ghost n Goblins always sh1tted me on the C64 grrr
                Originally posted by DKong View Post
                To have your games included in the pick you need to submit a score. You can add to this list at any time.
                "Streaking" LOL

Comment

Damn I was bad at the original...the sequel is a killer

brad
                  My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

I officially suck at Ghouls 'n Ghosts and Ghost and Goblins

I keep getting stuck in movement controls, I think this game would be better with a 4-way.

Remember to make your score valid
                    Score must be in title of post and a screen shot added.
                    sigpic

Comment

A nice game to even watch other's play, great artwork, when I get a chance will hava go. Its very hard game for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikie View Post
                        A nice game to even watch other's play, great artwork, when I get a chance will hava go. Its very hard game for me.
                        patience grasshopper! practice,practice & more practice, and you'll have ghouls n ghosts saving mikie is too good for me!
                        Shit happens,then you die!

Comment

Originally posted by Foot View Post
                          I just had a quick game and only got 3000
                          . I'm with you my first 10 games were under 10,000
                          Played a bit tonight, and finally worked out what the gold suit does (hold down fire power to release a big firepower, made it to the first boss ( after ten games or so), and killed him first time, woo hoo then these bouncing head turtle things sort of tricked me and then the platforms that disappear with no warning double
                          Looks like a real memory game from what I gather so far, will stick at it, and loved beating the first boss ( Furthest I have ever got with this game).
                          Graphics and subtle humor make this game a classic, reminds a bit of Metal Slug for some reason.

Good to see the MGL back. Nothing better than going back to the root of Arcade games and actually playing them , and get those scores rolling in.
                          Want to see this 300,000 plus score

Originally posted by Mikie View Post
                          Very artistic especially for 1988, it is a 4-way joystick game so you maybe having the same problems as me getting stuck in movements (using an 8-way), especially as the landscape goes on degree's and I tend to push towards the degree, instead of left/right.
                          Last edited by DKong; 5th January 2010, 04:40 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I need a time machine so I can jump into next week.

Ive never been any good at this game.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamC View Post
                              I need a time machine so I can jump into next week.

Ive never been any good at this game.
                              Get into it and words of wisdom from the bible of AA

Time to work this game AdamC
                              sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X