• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGL - T8 Game 12: Phoenix

Game 12: Phoenix

Top 100

No current high score for this game

Shoot things

Games are picked through a random generator from the list compiled in the MGL 8 thread. To have your games included in the pick you need to submit a score. You can add to this list at any time.
    Remember to make your score valid you need to post your score in the subject line and don't forget your screen shot, any troubles let me know.
    Mid week bonus of 25 MGL points are awarded to the highest submitted score as at Midnight Thursday. The highest submitted score at the end of the MGL week will receive 100 MGL points.
    Your scores need to be in by next Monday 25th OF May BY 8PM (NSW daylight savings time).
    Amz

Mmmmmm Phoenix
    "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

One of my favourite games.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hadn't played this for ages and got right back into it last night. Anyone know how many "sheilds" per level you get??

By the way Amy nice discription on how to play...."shoot things"

Comment

Originally posted by xxjardinexx View Post
          Hadn't played this for ages and got right back into it last night. Anyone know how many "sheilds" per level you get??

By the way Amy nice discription on how to play...."shoot things"
          I don't think there is a set number of shields per round it just takes a few seconds to recharge - maybe 4-5 - but has unlimited uses per round?

I enjoy playing this game too but not sure how good I am in relation to others - will be interesting to find out - or embarrassing LOL.

Cheers
          LT.

Comment

usually i find embarrasing, but i got a bit over 7000 last night. With a bit more practise hopefully more. the mother ships are tough with slow fire power. mashing the button endlessly doesn't seem to make it fire more quickly...hehe

Comment

Check out this unusual Phoenix cab
              Last edited by DKong; 5th January 2010, 06:40 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

The 200,000 isn't a bug, it's a gen-yoo-ine bonus. If you can get it, good luck to ya, I reckon.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Jed; 24th May 2009, 08:49 PM. Reason: score update

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
                  Hey all,

Only joined Aussie Arcade recently and to my joy, found the gaming league. Great idea I have one of those xxxx-in-1 systems in a cab.

Here's my first posted score, 11,610 for Phoenix. The game definitely gets a fair bit tougher tougher from screen 11 onwards. The third saucer is tough. Never made the 4th saucer...
                  Welcome,
                  Have you ever got the 200,000 bonus in Phoenix
                  sigpic

Comment

Secret Bonus in Phoenix

I never knew about the secret bonus in Phoenix. Googled it just now though. Will give that a shot Sounds easy but I bet it's not. Will give this game another shot with that tip, cheers.

I'd say anyone that can pull off that triple trick shot, will take out the Phoenix challenge...

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
                      Welcome,
                      I haven't but I believe The Prof can do it, just don't tell him we're playing this week
                      "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

"Shoot things"

I thought it was a great description....I wrote it all on my own!

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
                          Welcome,
                          200k bug/cheat rather than bonus, I was shown it in the early 80's.

Didn't think it could be exploited in MGL?

Classic game

Comment

Originally posted by SectionZ View Post
                            200k bug/cheat rather than bonus, I was shown it in the early 80's.

Didn't think it could be exploited in MGL?
                            Well I guess it might just be a little obvious

Comment

Score :Edit update from 46,690
                              Last edited by SectionZ; 25th May 2009, 10:15 AM. Reason: update score

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X