Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGL - T8 Game 7: Wonder Boy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MGL - T8 Game 7: Wonder Boy

    Game 7: Wonder Boy (Set 1, New Encryption)


    Nominated by xxjardinexx


    Shock_And_Awe holds current high score of 685,060




    Wonder Boy is a little caveman who attacks using a stone hammer, rides a skateboard and picks up other cute items along the way. Each level has four sub levels similar to Super Mario Bros. The real trick is to keep on the skateboard that lets you take a hit from a monster and remain alive, but this is hard to do since Wonder Boy moves so fast.(http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=10463)








    Games are picked through a random generator from the list compiled in the MGL 8 thread. To have your games included in the pick you need to submit a score. You can add to this list at any time.
    Remember to make your score valid you need to post your score in the subject line and don't forget your screen shot, any troubles let me know.
    Mid week bonus of 25 MGL points are awarded to the highest submitted score as at Midnight Thursday. The highest submitted score at the end of the MGL week will receive 100 MGL points.
    Your scores need to be in by next Monday 20th OF April BY 8PM (NSW daylight savings time).
    Amz

  • #2
    Wow can't believe its been nearly 3 years since this last came up, feels like yesterday Man how time flies.

    http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=1658
    Looking forward to getting into this one again, hopefully Shock 'N' Awe will back to show off his Wonder Boy powers
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      37990

      another have to be patient game, seems best to lose the skateboard at times at my skill level lol

      anyway, a cool game

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mikie View Post
        another have to be patient game, seems best to lose the skateboard at times at my skill level lol

        anyway, a cool game
        Its a funny game like that the better you get the longer you ride the skateboard but then when you lose it, you lose momentum and want it back. Starting out though it can be a hindrance .

        Great game and looking forward to the scores posted
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm pretty crap at this one, I'll be pleased just to beat my high score!
          "Beer, it does a belly good!"

          Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Foot View Post
            I'm pretty crap at this one, I'll be pleased just to beat my high score!
            And what was that Dereck
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DKong View Post
              And what was that Dereck
              From the MGL comp, your gunna flog me

              Results for Game 4: Wonder Boy (set 1, new encryption) are:

              1._____Shock_And_Awe________________685,060_____15 points

              2._____CreepingDeath__________________450,060_____ 12 points

              3._____DKong_________________________342,970_____1 0 points

              4._____ZXR___________________________336,250_____7 points

              5._____The Pinny Parlour________________254,630_____6 points

              6._____Savage________________________254,460_____5 points

              7._____Foot___________________________119,110_____ 4 points

              8._____MadMikeAU______________________50,090_____3 point
              "Beer, it does a belly good!"

              Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

              Comment


              • #8
                lol.....was just talking about this game to a mate last night, saying i can't wait till it pops up....

                bloody long weekend threw me off, forgot to post for frogger won't be doing that again....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Foot View Post
                  From the MGL comp, your gunna flog me

                  Results for Game 4: Wonder Boy (set 1, new encryption) are:

                  1._____Shock_And_Awe________________685,060_____15 points

                  2._____CreepingDeath__________________450,060_____ 12 points

                  3._____DKong_________________________342,970_____1 0 points

                  4._____ZXR___________________________336,250_____7 points

                  5._____The Pinny Parlour________________254,630_____6 points

                  6._____Savage________________________254,460_____5 points

                  7._____Foot___________________________119,110_____ 4 points

                  8._____MadMikeAU______________________50,090_____3 point


                  Will see how good the memory holds up after 3 years, if I remember correctly the later levels really require you to remember stuff, like platforms etc
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    435,480

                    Used to enjoy this one in the arcades, good value game. Might get another game in this arvo if I get enough done round the house.

                    Hmmm, 685k MGL high, that might be doable if I get time later in the week.
                    Attached Files
                    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rat View Post
                      Used to enjoy this one in the arcades, good value game. Might get another game in this arvo if I get enough done round the house.

                      Hmmm, 685k MGL high, that might be doable if I get time later in the week.
                      nice to see your scores improving all the time Rat....that highscore is mine however

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        might have a go at this one, if I get some time that is, will be my first MGL hope I'm not too shit lol
                        Could I please have a Honey Rollover & Lettuce On Top

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by xxjardinexx View Post
                          nice to see your scores improving all the time Rat....that highscore is mine however

                          You may be right, I won't be able to play any more till Sunday night, even then I will only get a couple of games in.

                          Good luck everyone, would be good to see someone complete it
                          Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If Im' not mistaken this game had dip switches for 3 or 5 lives... I'm assuming 3 is the rule here.
                            My Projects
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dmworking247 View Post
                              If Im' not mistaken this game had dip switches for 3 or 5 lives... I'm assuming 3 is the rule here.
                              Yep mate, 3 lives and no continue i belive.

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X