Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGL 30 - RULES - read page 1 (Nominations are CLOSED)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stubby View Post
    G'day mates. I fancy a piece of the action. Do I need to sign up anywhere or just mention my interest on this thread?

Good luck to everyone participating.
    No need to sign up. Just type out your score with a snap below it. PM OOO if you want to vote on any games. You can pick up to 10 from years 76-90. Good luck [MENTION=13091]Stubby[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by ooo View Post

have a lavish meal with pies, chiko rolls and prawns with a chokito and battered sav as sides. Throw in 5 fried chickens and a coke and you've got a super meal for a party of friends ...
      Look at [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION] with his fancy meals.
      Do you remember the Chiko Roll posters from the local shops/arcade back in the 80s.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chiko2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	1816709Click image for larger version

Name:	chiko1.jpg
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	1816708Click image for larger version

Name:	chiko3.jpg
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	1816707
      My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

Comment

My local greaser has that one on the far left in a frame on the wall. You can't knock the roll!

Comment

Originally posted by bigredbird View Post
          Do you remember the Chiko Roll posters from the local shops/arcade back in the 80s.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]101083[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]101082[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]101081[/ATTACH]
          To be completely honest, I just remember the ride on the bike, and then I noticed they also had a chiko roll ...

MGLXLIII - Arcade Firepower - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...cade-firepower

Comment

I have received a tremendous number of interesting games from these additional gamers overnight ...

Bishop, Paperboyhunter, ozfalcon, Jed, creech, spectre, Foot, Rat, fok999, CWK, Sawys, D.B.Cooper, thejudge, bensweeneyonbass, Shahbaz, Datagod and Dumple.

Thank you to everyone who nominated games!

Nominations are now closed.

The games have been drawn and the line up is stellar ... the first two games will be launched shortly ... GAME ON!

MGLXLIII - Arcade Firepower - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...cade-firepower

Comment

Originally posted by bigredbird View Post
              Look at [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION] with his fancy meals.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]101083[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]101082[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]101081[/ATTACH]
              Me and Chiko rolls are not good friends. As a kid insisted on a chiko at a takeaway which I found out years later was known as the "chew and spew." I chewed and I spewed due to this chiko being reheated multiple times. That was 1976 and I've never eaten another one.

Love the posters though

Comment

Darn it! Had a crazy busy few days at work and yesterday was my birthday so I forgot to submit....gggggrrrrrr. Anyway I love Wonderboy and will definitely fire this one up for a blast! Game on!

Comment

Didn't nominate this time but looking forward to playing anyhow. Good luck all.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X