Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 29 - Game 9 ~ Bank Panic ~ [FINISHED]

Withdrawal without paperwork …

MGL 29 – Game 9 ~ Bank Panic

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/BankPanicMGL20Settings_zps712711ec.png

Nominated by gamers: Batfink, Flash IV and Jed

ROM: bankp

Game Story:

You play an old west law enforcement hero who must protect a bank from robbers while allowing citizens to make their deposits.

The screen scrolls left or right with three doors on-screen at a time with one fire button for each door. The background music for the game is "Dixie." And this game is a doozie.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials.

This game finishes Sunday 30 October 2016, 7pm AEST Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No cheats allowed.

Please note you can start the game from any level you wish (1 or 3 or 6).

GAME 9 … Be careful with what you tell the teller! …

:031: :031: :031: :031: :031: :031: :031: :031: :031:

Final Results ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/BankPanicFinal_zpscu5ubfpn.png

Congratulations to Barra for winning Game 9.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/BankPanicMGL29Winner_zpsvpvqt8mw.png

:)

Edited by OOO

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had given up on this MGL as I haven't time to play.... can this game get the better of me and get me too join in again?

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I'm hearin ya rat with the School holidays and start of term at the soccer academy I haven't seen the games room for a month. I found some time tonight to take a look at what I have been missing and this game is one of my all time favourites. I will be wiping the dust of my mame machine and having a few games of this one as I love it so. Ha ha ha. Hopefully will find the time to be involved more in the next MGL. Time to retire I think and concentrate on my arcade gaming skills ha ha ha

I used to call for Rob's thumbs to be broken to give us all a chance on games - any other NZ players in this MGL than can go around and touch up @Barra?- he will give all/most of us a floggin' on this one.

It's a fun game, but any game with more than one button has me beat - my brain is just too old and tortured to handle that many inputs :lol

Will do my best to post a score, but I'm gamed out and too tired from work to put too much effort into this one.

Good luck all.

I used to call for Rob's thumbs to be broken to give us all a chance on games - any other NZ players in this MGL than can go around and touch up @Barra?- he will give all/most of us a floggin' on this one.

It's a fun game, but any game with more than one button has me beat - my brain is just too old and tortured to handle that many inputs :lol

Will do my best to post a score, but I'm gamed out and too tired from work to put too much effort into this one.

Good luck all.

Haha been at least a couple of years since I've played this. Imagine I'll be super rusty. Definitely a fun game though so hopefully be able to have a few attemtps

a score to get started . my pb is around 450 ish lvl 11 , need to shoot for 500k.

I can just imagine the 'translation meetings' everyone sitting around someone throwing there hands up and saying in Japanese " you know big loud noise"

aahh you mean " DOOON "

Doon.png.44c558d726e11c53cc0d70acadb56625.png

not to be outdone by Congratulation!

congratulation.png.d325bdedd9a270a59e9c28a4f74831d2.png

bank-183050.png.39bd0dd5cd4edbb9b250f69983ceb09f.png

Been a bit busy with other stuff but I came back for game of Bank Panic :)

I remember as a teen in the 80's when I went into the bank (as you had to do if you wanted money) I used to stand at one of the benches around the outside of the room and grab a few withdrawal slips out and write on the back of them "This is a hold up I have a gun hand over the money" and slip them back in the pile at random :lol:o

Played one game of BP and got a cab PB but obviously I have not played it much on this cab.....I think my real PB would be a bit over 200k. I was lucky enough to be able to play this in an arcade BITD and I did pump a few 20c in it (actually it was probably 40c a game) I didn't play it heaps as I found once I got to a certain round that was it for me and it was very difficult to progress further. I do enjoy this game though very innovative and fun :)

http://i.imgur.com/BVmvYlVh.jpg

I think one my main reasons for liking this game bitd was you could last 20 odd minutes on one credit and not get carpal tunnel

Oh and i forgot to mention the death wail when you get shot WHOO!

Whoo.png.bd06f2ba265755adbcbe1edd4e330804.png

bank-461750.png.3497ec803dbae76936c55a48db379a22.png

Only a couple of beverages while playing tonight. Beat MGL20 score by exactly 4,000 points :)

Sloppy EXTRAs this game (think I only got the one) but overall fairly solid

0002.png.e0d541cec9b5aca56d7b044c13e6b175.png

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]100095[/ATTACH]

Nice one!!

I have played this game a few times in the past and I have hated everything about it.

I decided to do a quick survey of posts so far to see who agreed with my assessment.

This is what I came up with...

can this game get the better of me and get me too join in again?

aw hell now pardner, you gone and done sumthin' i jes can't refuse.

I better put me boots back on.

this game is one of my all time favourites.

It's a fun game

Definitely a fun game though...

I always liked this game

...but f i love this game

I do enjoy this game though very innovative and fun :)

I think one my main reasons for liking this game bitd was you could last 20 odd minutes on one credit...

It seems I am definitely in the minority. I will give this a go and see if I can see what the appeal is.

0008.png.ba12bd542dee8d9809a51dc0f592a7f5.png

I had a few games tonight, still working it out but getting a bit better each game.

Have worked out a few things with the robber but not sure what the wanted poster on the back of the depositors mean?

(I have now worked it out ) :)

0009.png.07b43c7c52aa9c9ddce02cb76e6c80a5.png

Edited by thejudge
removed tips