Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20160722_12_52_57_Pro.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	212.6 KB
ID:	1814828
          The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Submitted for the sake of submitting a score. I can do better but not right now it seems. Maybe old age is catching up with me
            Attached Files

Comment

I think my previous 16k score was my second game on this for the current MGL and it has taken me quite a few games to beat it, I think this would be a PB for me I have had a couple of games where I get 12k+ on my first ship and finish with 14k

Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

[MENTION=2636]Rat[/MENTION]

]"]Error | Photobucket

When I was a young boy,
                Said put away those young boy ways
                Now that I'm getting' older, so much older
                I long for those young boy days
                With a girl like you
                With a girl like you
                Lord knows there are things we can do, baby
                Just me and you
                Come on and make it a

]"]Error | Photobucket
                sigpic

Comment

Awesome score [MENTION=264]DKong[/MENTION] you are obviously getting through the round I'm stuck on, I would love to stay and fight you but I have to go to work
                  Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                    Awesome score [MENTION=264]DKong[/MENTION] you are obviously getting through the round I'm stuck on, I would love to stay and fight you but I have to go to work
                    Cheers buddy, yes some lucky asteroid dodges helped on this score as I am stuck around level 5, landing is using 99% of my lives.

Back to work eh that will be a culture shock for you, hope you can still get some game time in like the rest of us workers
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
                      [MENTION=2636]Rat[/MENTION]

]"]Error | Photobucket
                      Thought this would happen given some of the early scores posted. We have a new MGL champion on this game. Well Done!
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	lunar high2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	1814836

Comment

Cheers for posting that [MENTION=9948]camaro[/MENTION] nearly forgot about the all time greatest MGL scores(which I think help instigate BITD ), some great scores on other games above me in
                        that screen grab that have not seen the light of day in the MGL for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by RMacauley View Post
                        Submitted for the sake of submitting a score. I can do better but not right now it seems. Maybe old age is catching up with me

I am finding too many games and not just MGL have Racing Sims, Pinball, keep an eye on new console games just in case something changes etc etc.

The good old days when there was one game to play in your local area and you could just focus on that or look at gum trees.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
                          ... I am finding too many games and not just MGL have Racing Sims, Pinball, keep an eye on new console games just in case something changes etc etc.

The good old days when there was one game to play in your local area and you could just focus on that or look at gum trees.
                          I don't think the days are too bad right now. A Mame cab with thousands of games on it - at least a few hundred are good and some ones that I would never have seen in the flesh bitd. A room with some pins, mates with pins, AA for banter, mates who are into it and to have a beer whilst laughing playing and reminiscing. Pretty good days now I'd say.

Comment

Frantic activity out in space ... DKong saves the most ... so far ...

]"]Error | Photobucket

Cocktails of the day ... of the non-alcoholic type ... some very strange games indeed! ...

]"]Error | Photobucket

9 days to go on this one ...

MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...tions-are-open

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                              I think my previous 16k score was my second game on this for the current MGL and it has taken me quite a few games to beat it, I think this would be a PB for me I have had a couple of games where I get 12k+ on my first ship and finish with 14k

Can you check your settings?? Must be on easy lol [emoji23]

Comment

5150 JR_OutRun86

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X