MGL28 - Game 4 ~ Lasso ~ [FINISHED]

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After my 1st game set a target of 100K.
    Made that now I'm done. If it ever comes up again I will change from 8-way joystick.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	1814511
      As good as it gets. Always doing it easy and then 3 lives gone in a second ha ha urghhh!!

Comment

Minor increase, didn't get a chance to play it much the past week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lasso_157020.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	1814515

Comment

Comment

23520 JR_Outrun86

Comment

After hitting a ceiling at 120k I changed strategy and joystick then hit another ceiling around 220k round 10........I did feel that I was close to making more progress but didn't find the time today.

Great game, very different and good strategy and difficulty curve

Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Here are the final scoreboard standings for Lasso ...

]"]Error | Photobucket

This was a surprising game in depth and tactics, where many enjoyed maximising points where possible, and implemented different types of strategy.

From 9th place to 21st place we had 13 players score over 100K, and incredibly 8 players over 200K in the Top 8 ...

Congratulations to SoltyD for winning Game 4 …

]"]Error | Photobucket

Game 4 is now completed ... Elevator Action and Q*bert are currently in play, and again we will have another challenging game revealed this Friday ...

MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...tions-are-open

Comment

Even though I missed this event I played a few games of lasso put up ~345k on TG

Comment

Originally posted by d3scride View Post
                    Even though I missed this event I played a few games of lasso put up ~345k on TG
                    Nice work Craig ... ... actually it was "on" for you to play in the MGL, you just chose to miss it ... otherwise how did you score the 345K?
                    Next time come and join us ... and I'll verify that Lasso score on TG for you later this week ... and anyone else who submitted to TG ...

MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...tions-are-open

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X