Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 28 - RULES - WATCH THE TUBE on page 1 (Nominations are CLOSED)

Hi Everyone,

Well it’s time to fire up the MGL in it’s 10th year. I hope you can all join in for the mayhem.

I read it seems you don’t like the percentage scoring system ... so OK then, please click on the YouTube video below for the rules …

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MGL28_Title_zps9mjksnsd.png

A few points to highlight:

1. Please send in your game nominations by PM (private message) to me (OOO) by midnight next Thursday (2-June).

2. Games will then start next Friday (3-June) at 7pm AEST.

3. The Mystery prize returns and I have also posted MGL28 on TG to see if we can get some more players to join in on the fun.

Good luck everybody!

GAME ON!

:)

Edited by OOO

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was intrigued at the creepy theme, now i see its because you hired some creepy guy to do you video, well played.

Oh and whats CAG ?? i like girls, i'm not going to change...

Could you put the excluded games in the text below your post so we don't have to pause the video and write them down :)

I was intrigued at the creepy theme, now i see its because you hired some creepy guy to do you video, well played.

Here you go and with the creepy guy too ... :laugh: ... and Star Force, UN Defence Force, Xevious and Xybots are all out.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MGL28_Games_40p_zpsx4g6is8w.png

CAG = Classic Arcade Gaming. It's a mouthful without the acronym ...

:)

PM sent

Nice one Robert, this is the fastest you have ever put in nominations for an MGL.

However Batfink sent in his nominations just a few minutes before you did, so he has a first already!

Interesting games nominated so far, 10 in the hat already, and growing ... :026:

Nice one Robert, this is the fastest you have ever put in nominations for an MGL.

However Batfink sent in his nominations just a few minutes before you did, so he has a first already!

Interesting games nominated so far, 10 in the hat already, and growing ... :026:

Definitely my fastest and that included a last second change. In recent times I've often not nominated at all. There's one game I've nominated every time that I left out despite the fact it's never come up in an MGL so there's another first.

I thought cag was creepy arcade machine... :laugh:

Nice to hear you're OK ... I trust you and your family have all been well!

Just an update for everybody ...

Batfink, RMacauley, magrinder (the defending champ), John73 and yes the great Binkles himself ... have all sent in their nominations ... very interesting they are ... some really excellent games in there ...

12 hours in and we have 5 sets in the hat like in a pot ... :stirthepot:

Get your nominations in to have a chance to play the games you like ... http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Pacman_Machine_zpsb3b61f58.gif

- - - Updated - - -

There's one game I've nominated every time that I left out despite the fact it's never come up in an MGL so there's another first.

Yes it has never been in the MGL, and it adds up to 8, however I don't think anyone out there can guess what it is ... :rolleyes ... except you of course Robert!

And of course Robert, someone may nominate this game, and the funny thing is you won't know about it as it's nominated by PM.

How bizarre ... that's the fun of the MGL ... :117:

Creepy arcade game, not machine... Duh.

I'm good, laying on a couch for the last four weeks with a shattered knee cap, couldn't be better....

At least I've got a portable controller...

I'm good, laying on a couch for the last four weeks with a shattered knee cap, couldn't be better....

What happened there?

Rat had a prang too and now we have 2 members in the 'hospital'.

Playing in the MGL is much safer, until you start hitting the furniture ... :damnit:

Would love to say it was debt collectors.....

Sadly, Just a rollerblading accident. I've played inline hockey for years in the past, and just a simple skate down the road was my undoing...

Or in OOO speak,

PM SENT, my noms are in.:p

THAT made me laugh!:LOL.thumb:

I just got back from a cold 6 degree celsius day at work, and what do I find?

Two AA kids make a mess in posting with their coloured pencils ... and they are caught having fun in the act ... well done bigredbird and magrinder! ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Kids_zpsyrdnwwie.png

Just a little more practice and you'll get those rainbow colours ... just right ... :)

On a more official and less colourful note (...nah I can't do that) , another 4 join the fray with their nominations in Brad, JustAnotherRat, bigredbird and camaro.

Thanks for the nominations.

3 days to go before nominations close ... where's yours?

:026:

- - - Updated - - -

My noms are in.... :ninja.thumb:

Is this going to be a random selection from those games nominated or if a game gets nominated the most it is picked? :unsure

Yes random selections. Logic though is if one game is nominated by 3 different players, then it goes into the hat 3 times and has a better chance to be drawn. However technically it is still random.

Yes random selections. Logic though is if one game is nominated by 3 different players, then it goes into the hat 3 times and has a better chance to be drawn. However technically it is still random.

As long as my 5 games get selected, there will be no complaints from me. I still won't finish top 3 either way :lol

As long as my 5 games get selected, there will be no complaints from me. I still won't finish top 3 either way :lol

Well no one out there knows what you picked, however if only 3 turned up and you played all of the games quite well ...

... well carry the 4 and multiply by 2, add 5, times 10 minus only 127 = you have a very good chance!

Anyone figured out the 8 yet? Any ideas? ... (Robert you are not anyone)

Fire_Power, Jed, Rat and DKong make their mark tonight and throw their nominations into the hat ... :028:

1 day to go till nominations close ... what would you like to play?

Booyah

OOO you got me!

Another Yank in the forum...

Nominations have been sent. I don't think I followed the theme, though, as I didn't really catch that. Should these be monster/ghoul/death-related games? Or games so bad that they're scary? I hope not the latter - I could barely bring myself to participate at all in Crap Tournament 8 at TG last week.

Edited by bensweeneyonbass