No announcement yet.

MGL 27 - Game 7 - Star Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never played this before and only had 2 games tonight. I expect that there will be some massive scores coming in for this one.

Comment

Slow Force.

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/0eWGxmw.jpg

next game after had a game going with 200k with first man and lost all lives by 250k

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0002.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	1813343

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Originally posted by Barra View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]92756[/ATTACH]

What no Cleopatra!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
              What no Cleopatra!!!
              I think she's in hiding

Comment

I think she's in hiding
                805K? I was anticipating 1.8 mil from you...

- - - Updated - - -

Hope to improve on this, though me and shooters never really mix all that well.

Comment

Improving slightly. a few things have come back to me but Barra will have this one stitched up

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	star0002.png
Views:	1
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	1813380

Comment

Coming at you [MENTION=9320]Barra[/MENTION]. Not likely!
                      396K first man.....very happy with that then the difficulty increased very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
                        Coming at you [MENTION=9320]Barra[/MENTION]. Not likely!
                        396K first man.....very happy with that then the difficulty increased very quickly.
                        Nice score!!

Did you get any 50k/80k bonuses? Can I say these exist? Lol

Comment

Nice score!!

Did you get any 50k/80k bonuses? Can I say these exist? Lol
                          No bonuses but yeah they exist. Used to get them back in the day but not now.
                          But the "extra" extra man helps

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
                            No bonuses but yeah they exist. Used to get them back in the day but not now.
                            But the "extra" extra man helps
                            Well that is certainly a great score without any bonuses. Sort those out and you'll be scoring 800k+ in no time.

Comment

Yay back at home now and playing on the cabs instead of my phone 6 to 8 weeks off work on crutches at home so I should be able to get a few games in, as much as I can tolerate anyway which ATM is only a couple of goes up and down the stairs to the games room per day.

Just fired up Star Force, have always liked this game, tough but fair, a memory game as far as bonus goes and hidden stuff (which I don't know much about) with enough variety in the enemies to make it not seem patternable.

I need to check my dips but assume Easiest is default....my cab high is 330k and I got 270k after a couple of games so I hope to smash both those tomorrow before I tire of it.
                              Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                                Yay back at home now and playing on the cabs instead of my phone 6 to 8 weeks off work on crutches at home so I should be able to get a few games in, as much as I can tolerate anyway which ATM is only a couple of goes up and down the stairs to the games room per day.

Just fired up Star Force, have always liked this game, tough but fair, a memory game as far as bonus goes and hidden stuff (which I don't know much about) with enough variety in the enemies to make it not seem patternable.

I need to check my dips but assume Easiest is default....my cab high is 330k and I got 270k after a couple of games so I hope to smash both those tomorrow before I tire of it.
                                Welcome back

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X