Clear All

Screwed up the initials
    Damn floating doors!!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0002.png
Views:	1
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	1809521

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

I know I can do better than this have to find my Xevious mojo.
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

Name:	IMG_20151009_214826.jpg
Size:	287.3 KB
ID:	1809539

Comment

Challenging game...

Comment

Don't mean to sound like a noob, but i cannot get this bad boy to run. New hdd, got the latest mame, doesnt want to load it. Have all the namco bios and shiz. Never had any problems with mame before.
            "It's all in the reflexes"

Comment

Originally posted by garrethking View Post
              Don't mean to sound like a noob, but i cannot get this bad boy to run. New hdd, got the latest mame, doesnt want to load it. Have all the namco bios and shiz. Never had any problems with mame before.
              Post the wording of the error message and someone might be able to help out. I'd grab the rom from a few sites too and see if any of them will work.

Comment

Got 195k the other day which is a cab high score for me (but not a PB) and took a pic but have not posted yet as I hope I will smash 200k soon. The 195k didn't save in my high score saves I find this happens sometimes with mame and apparently is caused by the way particular games write the score. Games like this sometimes you have to start a new game to make sure the last game score saves, I'm assuming this time I turned it off after putting my name in.
                Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

I'm sure I could do better than this BITD.
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

Is this a 4-way?

Comment

Originally posted by BandontheRun View Post
                      Is this a 4-way?
                      Nup, 8 way.

Comment

Played a couple of games last night but didn't improve on my 197,570.......those BIG black balls that explode into bullets give me the craps, sometimes I can lose 2 or 3 ships in a row on them getting hit by the little diamonds, you need to really time your shots so you don't run out of firepower when you need it.

Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Reminder that Xevious finishes tonight - about nine hours to go get your scores in by 7pm.

Comment

Not much improvement even though I've played it a fair bit this past 2 weeks, scored 100k on the first day then struggled to get near that again.

Not a favourite of mine, it's just NO FUN to play IMO.

Comment

Name:	xevi0009.png
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	1809652

I could probably improve on this a little, but I really don't care for this game

Comment

I've had enough torture for one day, here's my best score, a PB actually.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X