Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

[FINISHED] MGL 26 - Game 4 - Rygar

MGL 26 - Game 4 - Rygar

You assume the role of Rygar the warrior and must fight through twenty-seven sideways scrolling levels, killing the vast swathes of enemy monsters that attack. You are armed with a deadly mace-like weapon tipped with a spinning razor disc.

Bonus items and weapon power-ups can be found, sometimes dropped by felled monsters but more commonly hidden in the stone carvings that litter the levels. Weapon power-ups include an increased range on the mace and a shield that render Rygar temporarily invincible to the enemies.

Details:

Rom:

rygar

Dips:

Lives: 3

Bonus Lives: 50k, 200k, 500k

Difficulty: easy

Allow continues: no

Controls:

8 way joystick, 2 buttons (attack, jump)

Score submissions into this thread, first line listing your score and include the screenshot. Submit as many scores as you want. Scores will close at 19:00 hrs, Sydney time, Sunday 27 September 2015.

I assume the tip is to kill and not be killed - but no more tips till week 2. Good luck Aussie Arcade fearless Warriors.

Edited by Fire_Power

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This one of my all time favourite games. :054:

I poured many dollars into this BITD.

I haven't given it a serious try in years.

Good to get the reason to.

Only problem is I still haven't finished my cabinet, so I'm sitting at the table playing.

It just doesn't feel right.

I had a few games, and I'm starting to get into the swing of it.

I'm definitely going to play this some more.

596889172_rygar155670.png.58c637f443b859496aa7fcfc083f7878.png

Fairly close to my best from back in the day but with one difference. Back then I died in the final boss the one and only time I ever got that far. This time around I know a few things I didn't back then. Nothing else to say otherwise accusations of hints, real or imaginary, may be made just like last time this game came up. This could be the motivation I need to finally finish this game.

rygar.png.d72ecb65228be1eb537a80fa845d87c7.png

Making some good progress now, never been this far before will continue playing this one long after the MGL.

@RMacauley - awesome score, the rest of us can be called 1%ers lol

My first game was the best so far. Got a 70K bonus but I'll be screwed if I saw what it was for or how to replicate it

week 2 will be your friend.

rygar297530.png.d874dedaa6e15fce7cb28f5d7411c151.png

Fairly close to my best from back in the day but with one difference. Back then I died in the final boss the one and only time I ever got that far. This time around I know a few things I didn't back then. Nothing else to say otherwise accusations of hints, real or imaginary, may be made just like last time this game came up. This could be the motivation I need to finally finish this game.

Well played Mr Macauley!

Will explain later, drunk in Alice Springs ATM :)

Have all the roms on a memory stick ready for next noms. Forgot to post my cab score for this which was about 430,000 I think my PB is about 900k I told Dkong that I got the Bonus but now I'm not sure. On phone I have got to round 5

It's more fun playing on the phone with a controller than I expected. The new pacman 256 endless runner is fun also.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Seems everyone but me is good at this! Score about 20k on my first try lol

I think that's why i really liked this game, the learning curve seems steeper than it actually is and it doesn't take too long to get a sense of satisfaction for your 20c.

The levels are nice and short and its doesn't have to be about killing everything for a good score....