This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGL 26 - Leader Board

After just two weeks of gaming with Galaxian and Roc n Rope in play, with Nibbler about to start, here is the current leaderboard ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	W2Leader.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	1884439

you forgot my galaxian score [MENTION=7509]Firepower[/MENTION]

Comment

Sorry Jammasized - nothing deliberate. I think I posted this in the fri arvo and so also missed mark68 and possible a few scores that were submitted between fri and sun.

I'll update at close of play tonight and all will be in.

Comment

At the completion of game 2 here is the erroneous leader board.

Name:	W2leader_comp.PNG
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	1809174

Barra is taking an early lead, but it's tightly packed for the next eight positions and with six games to go anyone could win.
        Last edited by Fire_Power; 14 September 2015, 06:21 AM. Reason: Error in standings

Comment

Hey [MENTION=5366]Fire_Power[/MENTION]
          As much as I would like to keep that score for Roc n Rope I have to admit it isn't mine.
          You have given me the score that belongs to Barra.
          The highest score I submitted was 45730.
          I am happy to swap scores though. What do you think [MENTION=9320]Barra[/MENTION] ?
          My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

Comment

Jesus. I'm actually in the top 10.

Comment

The corrected leader board - thanks BRB

This is a lesson that beer and spreadsheets do not mix well

Comment

Updated leader board as at 7:00pm on Sunday 20 Sep after the completion of Game 3 Nibbler

Name:	G3leader_comp.PNG
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	1809303

It's still pretty tight at the top, with Rygar, Donkey Kong and 3 other games to go. Keep shooting.

Comment

[MENTION=5366]Fire_Power[/MENTION] can I make a request. Is it possible when you post the scoreboard at the end of a game, that you give us the scores/positions only including up to the game that has just been closed? What I mean is the last one should show Galaxian, Rock N Rock and Nibbler but not Rygar and Donkey Kong. I don't mind having both, but I like to know who is winning at the end of each game and with some people having submitted scores for the next game and others not, it gets confusing.

No drama if what I am asking is a pain in the behind so you don't want to do it, but thought I'd ask.

Comment

MGL 26 - Leader Board after game 4

Here's the leader board after completion of Rygar - game 4.

It shows any scores so far submitted for for game 5 Donkey Kong and game 6 Exerion. These are included in the total.

The way my sheet is set up it'd be some fiddling to exclude the scores submitted for games not yet finished - periodically I go in and update any new scores and keep the running total that way. This is my first crack at running MGL, so next time I'll see if I can do the sheet differently, in the meantime, if you can fight to defend the universe, then I'll ask you to do the mental arithmetic required No problems for asking though.

Name:	G4leader_comp_exp.PNG
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	1809429

Comment

Leader board update after teh completion of Game 5 - Donkey Kong.

I listened to the masses and presented it to show only scores for completed games.

We've got three games to stop the Kiwi Barra taking away the spoils of this MGL.

Name:	G5leader_comp.PNG
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	1809489

Comment

Leader board update after the completion of Game 6 - Exerion

Name:	G6leader.PNG
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	1809578

Barra has a very handy lead, mathematically with 200 %age point still on offer he can be caught - who'll do it?

2nd to 4th are separated by 10 %age point so anyone could take it and there's plenty of moves to had through the entire field.

Comment

MGL 26 - Leader Board after game 7

Leader board update after the completion of Game 7 - Xevious

Name:	G7leader.PNG
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	1809680

So it's all down to Mr Do! - just 25% separates current 1st Barra from 2nd RMacauley. 3rd could go either way for DKong or SectionZ. 5th to 8th is anybodies with a good finish.

So just one more week of gaming to go - get those scores in for you chance of MGL fame and glory.

Comment

I am out of this MGL... I was aiming originally to make the top 10 and I was trying to make it happen but with my arcade machine currently stored when I can't reach it and my PC with it, there will be no more entries so my top 10 finish hope is gooone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire_Power View Post
                              Leader board update after the completion of Game 7 - Xevious

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84263[/ATTACH]

So it's all down to Mr Do! - just 25% separates current 1st Barra from 2nd RMacauley. 3rd could go either way for DKong or SectionZ. 5th to 8th is anybodies with a good finish.

So just one more week of gaming to go - get those scores in for you chance of MGL fame and glory.
                              By my calculations, which I'll keep to myself, it's close at the top but if Barra's score stays the same I'll need to pull something huge out of my fundamental orifice to catch up.

No pressure Rob

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X