X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galaxian you say eh?

Looking forward to this MGL, as always!

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Originally posted by Barra View Post
      Galaxian you say eh?

Looking forward to this MGL, as always!

Love Galaxian [MENTION=2636]Rat[/MENTION] would not of chosen this ( he knows I will beat him ) just a dig at his "Classic games that have not been chosen"

Edit : and there are as many versions of Galaxian as PacMan
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
        Love Galaxian [MENTION=2636]Rat[/MENTION] would not of chosen this ( he knows I will beat him ) just a dig at his "Classic games that have not been chosen"

Edit : and there are as many versions of Galaxian as PacMan

Well, Rat may have not chosen it....
        Whether or not I did you'll never know!!...... (until the end of the contest)
        Lol

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

How about Fire_Power's selection process !?!

My nominations are in , bring on the games!
          Seeing as IMHO it's the nom selection process that I have been asking for and Fire_Power put it up then I think it should be a combination of our names such as the Rat_Power process or the Fire_Rat process

As far as my Noms goes, some people's opinion on the definition of "classic" games may differ but they are all games I played and enjoyed BITD in the arcades, so none are obscure rubbish and none are B/W but that doesn't necessarily make them no good either.

Ummm the Galaxian thing???? oh I think I know what you mean....nahhh I didn't do that
          Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

MGL 26 nominations close midnight tonight

Only today left to get your nominations in!

So far I've heard from Bondy, John73, Barra, wingtipvortex, outrun86, JustAnotherRat, mark68, Pelly, DKong, azathoth, bigredbird, Rat and Foot - thanks.

Still waiting on news from [MENTION=916]AdamC[/MENTION] [MENTION=12393]rusty_dagger[/MENTION] [MENTION=11107]Mameshane[/MENTION] [MENTION=14046]bworldmv[/MENTION] [MENTION=15919]Player Won[/MENTION] [MENTION=5050]Jammasized[/MENTION] [MENTION=14502]mark68[/MENTION] [MENTION=15909]C4mony[/MENTION] [MENTION=15199]DonPedro[/MENTION] [MENTION=13355]wolfman24[/MENTION] [MENTION=217]Brad[/MENTION] [MENTION=9948]camaro[/MENTION] [MENTION=11215]Mar[/MENTION] [MENTION=4227]Woody[/MENTION] [MENTION=9524]Nicko71[/MENTION] [MENTION=14985]Batfink[/MENTION] @D.B.Cooper [MENTION=820]SectionZ[/MENTION] [MENTION=4762]kane[/MENTION] [MENTION=11911]CrazyKongFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=16264]magrinder[/MENTION] [MENTION=8362]Spartan[/MENTION] [MENTION=9967]RMacauley[/MENTION] [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION] and anyone else who wants to join the fun

There's an interesting mix of games potentially coming up - some recognised classics and some interesting lessor known titles.

So make sure you have your noms in before midnight tonight. It's your chance at fame, respect, ridicule and or adoration within the MGL community.

First game starts tomorrow.

Re: a name for the selection process I just figured it was a good way to mix some classics and throw in some fresh randoms for variety. Didn't know you'd been asking for it Rat - probably a case of being very aware of what we as an individual say in our own, in our opinion very brilliant, posts and the rest of posts of others just being a blurr - sorry

Comment

pm'd my nominations. im looking forward to playing in the MGL again. i have ordered some new pc parts for my mame cab that arrive on monday so it will be easier to participate again

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post

My noms are in and I must say they are truly awesome AFAIK 3 of my games have never been in an MGL and all of them are solid classics
                Hmmmm... 3 of them have never been in an MGL but 1 has...
                Quick check of previous MGLs shows me that Defender was played way back in MGL 9.
                I'm guessing that Defender is your top pick...you have certainly progressed a lot since then...40150 back then is a long way from your million+ now!
                I'll wait and see...
                My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

Comment

No Defender as we have a three button max rule now, I try not to just pick games I'm good at, prefer to pick games I would like to practice.
                  Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fire_Power View Post
                    Re: a name for the selection process I just figured it was a good way to mix some classics and throw in some fresh randoms for variety. Didn't know you'd been asking for it Rat - probably a case of being very aware of what we as an individual say in our own, in our opinion very brilliant, posts and the rest of posts of others just being a blurr - sorry
                    Thats a bit too bloody long for a name, stick with what DKong said.
                    How about Fire_Power's selection process !?!

As for my nominations, I won't be submitting any. Please don't read too much into it I just prefer to play games that I've not had a reason to play before.

I have enjoyed myself with the past couple of MGL's ( regardless if noms where open or not) and the IGBY2 and foudn some games i have gone back to

This has nothing do with the fact that i'm utterly useless at most games and would probably endure Immense ridicule if any of my noms got picked

Comment

A bit of ridicule is OK.....I'm sure some people would not agree that my selections are classics....they would be wrong though

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't know you'd been asking for it Rat - probably a case of being very aware of what we as an individual say in our own, in our opinion very brilliant, posts and the rest of posts of others just being a blurr - sorry
                      I think my ramblings had more influence on you than you are aware of as you clicked like on my statement when I was explaining it for the 3rd or 4th time see thread here.

Comment

oops, looks like it's too late for nominations I guess Oh well, count me in again for this one.

Comment

Giving it another go here and looking forward to it.

No need to worry CKF as I've nominated all your favorite games...

Comment

First game will be released Friday 21 August and finish 7pm Sunday 6 Sep
                            Fyi its Friday

Comment

Bloody bad timing......I have to go to work for 4 days at 6pm.....I won't get to play until I return unless it's posted in the next few minutes.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X