Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Rob and the runners up. Cheers to [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION] for running another MGL, sorry to say I didn't have much time or energy to play too much this time. Maybe the next one I'll get my arcade funk happening again

Can I suggest the next MGL is "Clone Wars" where we play lots and lots of clones of the same game? Perhaps Bump 'n' Jump, Car Action and Burnin' Rubber could be the first three games? I may just score enough points to win a MGL

Comment

Huge thanks to OOO for his efforts in running this and previous MGLs. You've done a sensational job and cater really well for the great player and the rest of us mugs too. You make it fun and inclusive and this is seen in the increased participation rates and general fun banter. Thanks.

Comment

Oh nooooo.......don't go OOO

Thanks for your time running the MGLs you really raised the bar with your pictures, videos and liberal use of BOLD TEXT and colours not to mention the encouragement you offered everyone. I do hope you are finishing up with a smile and the knowledge that your efforts were truly appreciated by many.

Perhaps you could do a special OOO returns MGL once a year after you have had a break?

Thanks for mentioning me as a possible MGL organiser, after all the constructive criticism (well mostly) and general suggestions etc I have asked of others it would be only fair if I did some work myself. BUT I can't run a normal MGL due to my work roster and the fact I live/work away from home half the time that is sadly impossible, I can't run an MGL from my phone. I WILL however talk to whoever does step up to the plate and ask if they want me to run a mini comp that would be easier to mod in between MGLs. I know I was going to do that before and didn't get round to it, it is something I can commit to though it will have to wait until after the H2H meet as organising that is taking up some time ATM.

Hope to see you playing in future MGLs OOO and giving Rob and Barra a run for their money in the top ranking
        Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Rob wins MGL 25 the day after winning the Lake Macquarie Pinball Open. What a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
            Rob wins MGL 25 the day after winning the Lake Macquarie Pinball Open. What a champion.
            Yep, surely the best combined Pinball and Arcade player is Aus? Well done mate.

Comment

Thanks to an Upright cab that died after Game 3, I was dissapointed to not be able to play much in this MGL after just starting to get my motivation for Arcade back.... But anyway I just want to add my thanks to [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION] for all his work in the previous MGL's he has been a part of. Your videos will pass into Legend

Running an MGL is a time consuming task, even more so when you also have family responsibilities, so [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION], my hat goes off to you, especially as there was so many MGL's in a shorter space of time, and many more participants, top work

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X