• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGL 25 - Game 3 ~ Mappy ~ [FINISHED]

Bouncing into trouble ?

MGL 25 ? Game 3 ~ Mappy

]"]Error | Photobucket

Nominated by AA legends: No legends were asked, it?s the OOO selection. Mayhem guaranteed ?

Current AA Champ of Mappy: Never played before. Give it your best shot.

ROM: mappy.zip

Game Story:
    You are a mouse in a house of burglar-cats intent on recovering their stolen loot. You get from floor to floor by jumping on trampolines. Various doors are your only defense against the cats.

Score Submissions:
    Please make a new post for each score with your score as the first line or title of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score.
    This game finishes Sunday 21 June 2015, 7pm Sydney Time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game as a single player. No pause or save states are allowed when submitting a score. No inps are required, just honest player scores with initials in the screenshot. You can only submit scores by playing the game during the tournament.

You can watch gaming streams, inps, YouTube videos, others play in the arcade and read guides to improve your game. Learn as fast as you want, you choose! No rules restrict or stop you learning as fast as you want and sharing tips. Save states cannot be used.

GAME 3 ? Close that door! ?

Final Results ...

]"]Error | Photobucket ........... ]"]Error | Photobucket

Congratulations to RMacauley for winning Game 3.

]"]Error | Photobucket

Last edited by OOO; 21 June 2015, 07:57 PM.

MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...tions-are-open

never played this, though i have an inkling it may be like flicky so should be fun.

Comment

I've heard people talk of Mappy with reverence, though never played it before. Got my cocktail ressurrected, Had a quick crack, round 4, utterly screwed the bonus round.

Seems like a fun game though. Namco appear to have recycled the galaga ship capture sound effect for the microwave blast in this ?

Comment

Woo hoo new game, -5 here this morning brrr, great day to stay indoors and get some game on!
        sigpic

Comment

Mappy? Noooooooooooooo!

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

So it's going to be one of "those" MGL's. The ones where I do not like most of the games ;P

Brad
            My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0000.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.0 KB
ID:	1807514

Just like Flicky only less fun Never tried this one before.

Comment

This is very close to my least favorite game, at least out of games that people like. Even lower than Dig Dug.
                Lol

Comment

This game is awesome. One of those hidden gems that I never played back in the day but discovered on the 48 in 1

Comment

Mappy = The wives game

She loves the damn mouse.
                    Wanting to buy a Momoko 120 PCB!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barra View Post
                      Even lower than Dig Dug.
                      Lol
                      Them's fightin' words!
                      My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

This is one of the reasons I like MGL. I have played this before and dismissed it, but am now "forced" to have another look and it's better the second time around. Looks like the sort of game you could get pretty sick off though.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                          Them's fightin' words!

:LOL.thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by DisQo View Post
                            Mappy = The wives game
                            My wife was excited when she saw the game " ooh i can teach you this one" ... yipeee

Perhaps this should have been included as the "9th" game to run for the whole tournament as the "wives" game , so they could feel included

Comment

Originally posted by Batfink View Post
                              Perhaps this should have been included as the "9th" game to run for the whole tournament as the "wives" game , so they could feel included
                              Wouldn't work for me. She considers most of them boring and cannot understand my I like them. Then again she does play Candy Crush and it's ilk

Brad

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X