Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 25 - Game 3 ~ Mappy ~ [FINISHED]

Bouncing into trouble ?

MGL 25 ? Game 3 ~ Mappy

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MappyMGL25Settings_zpscmpjggui.png

Nominated by AA legends: No legends were asked, it?s the OOO selection. Mayhem guaranteed ? :026:

Current AA Champ of Mappy: Never played before. Give it your best shot.

ROM: mappy.zip

Game Story:

You are a mouse in a house of burglar-cats intent on recovering their stolen loot. You get from floor to floor by jumping on trampolines. Various doors are your only defense against the cats.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score with your score as the first line or title of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score.

This game finishes Sunday 21 June 2015, 7pm Sydney Time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game as a single player. No pause or save states are allowed when submitting a score. No inps are required, just honest player scores with initials in the screenshot. You can only submit scores by playing the game during the tournament.

You can watch gaming streams, inps, YouTube videos, others play in the arcade and read guides to improve your game. Learn as fast as you want, you choose! No rules restrict or stop you learning as fast as you want and sharing tips. Save states cannot be used.

GAME 3 ? Close that door! ?

:safeyet::safeyet::safeyet:

Final Results ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Mappy4Final_zpsq84bybwi.png ........... http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MappyAA1_zpsypmsdjov.gif

Congratulations to RMacauley for winning Game 3.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MappyMGL25Winner_zps1502tmpd.png

:)

Edited by OOO

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've heard people talk of Mappy with reverence, though never played it before. Got my cocktail ressurrected, Had a quick crack, round 4, utterly screwed the bonus round.

Seems like a fun game though. Namco appear to have recycled the galaga ship capture sound effect for the microwave blast in this ?

http://s4.postimg.org/hal3ay1rh/20150603_231829.jpg

This is one of the reasons I like MGL. I have played this before and dismissed it, but am now "forced" to have another look and it's better the second time around. Looks like the sort of game you could get pretty sick off though.

Mappy = The wives game

My wife was excited when she saw the game " ooh i can teach you this one" ... yipeee :(

Perhaps this should have been included as the "9th" game to run for the whole tournament as the "wives" game , so they could feel included :lol

• Administrators
Perhaps this should have been included as the "9th" game to run for the whole tournament as the "wives" game , so they could feel included :lol

Wouldn't work for me. She considers most of them boring and cannot understand my I like them. Then again she does play Candy Crush and it's ilk ;)

Brad

My wife was excited when she saw the game " ooh i can teach you this one" ... as the "wives" game , so they could feel included :lol

This is a family website and it's for everyone ... :) ... all wives, single lasses and all kids are welcome.

And by the way great hero, if the wife beats your score, then you had better get cracking!

Please ask your wife to register and post scores and I hope @JustAnotherRat could kindly ask his wife to register and post some scores too.

If both wives play and one beats all of your scores and you play fair dinkum, then I'll send the high score winner a mystery prize just especially for her ... anyone else who can get their wife to play is also eligible ... so @Brad how about it, is your wife in too?

:)

My wife's family owned an amusement centre (back in the day before I met them) and I can't get her to play a game very often anymore. She talks of playing Galaga and Wonderboy and every now and then when I am playing something she will say that she used to have that game but play... nope. She got me to buy her NAMCO Museum on Playstation for her (before we had a cab) but she didn't play that much either.

I thought my kids were going to all participate in this MGL as the 3 of them all played Lode Runner one night but seem to have lost interest for now. My sister and her hubby both joined Aussie Arcade to play but I am yet to see a score from them even though I went over to ensure their cabinet we working for them.

Mappy? Noooooooooooooo!

;)

Nooooooooooo! I could not have said it better...

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78893[/ATTACH]

Just like Flicky only less fun :D Never tried this one before.

Think of the mice as cars John...

My wife's family owned an amusement centre (back in the day before I met them) and I can't get her to play a game very often anymore. She talks of playing Galaga and Wonderboy and every now and then when I am playing something she will say that she used to have that game but play... nope. She got me to buy her NAMCO Museum on Playstation for her (before we had a cab) but she didn't play that much either.

I thought my kids were going to all participate in this MGL as the 3 of them all played Lode Runner one night but seem to have lost interest for now. My sister and her hubby both joined Aussie Arcade to play but I am yet to see a score from them even though I went over to ensure their cabinet we working for them.

I have more chance of getting my dogs to stand up on their hind legs and play my cabs, than getting my wife to play an Arcade game. Our kids are more interested in snapchat or other social games, simple stuff where they can play with their mates. Though Tash has always loved Bubble Bobble from the time she was little, and she still loves it, she always drags a mate to my Garage to play it 2 player, and they a raucous time, sometimes for hours :)