Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGL 25 - Game 2 ~ Lode Runner ~ [FINISHED]

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    MGL 25 - Game 2 ~ Lode Runner ~ [FINISHED]

    Escape Artist ?

    MGL 25 ? Game 2 ~ Lode Runner

    ]"]Error | Photobucket

    Nominated by AA legends: No legends were asked, it?s the OOO selection. More mayhem ?

    Current AA Champ of Lode Runner: Never played before. Try and get out of this one!

    ROM: ldrun.zip

    Game Story:
    Your commando runs around a vertical maze of tunnels made of brick and dirt. Use your blaster to dig holes, collect gold nuggets, and escape to the next level.

    Score Submissions:
    Please make a new post for each score with your score as the first line or title of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score.
    This game finishes Sunday 14 June 2015, 7pm Sydney Time Australia.

    Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game as a single player.
    If you want to continue to learn how to get through the levels, no problem, but when you want to submit a score, no continues and must be from the beginning of the game ...

    GAME 2 ? Try and make it out EVERY time ?

    ]"]Error | Photobucket



    Final Results ...

    ]"]Error | Photobucket

    Congratulations to Barra for winning Game 2.

    ]"]Error | Photobucket

    Last edited by OOO; 14 June 2015, 08:07 PM.


    MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner - on now!

    https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...tions-are-open

    #2
    I've not played either of these games so im going to be expanding my gaming knowledge. It's going to be a busy MGL for me......move house next week and then in 3 weeks off to the UK for a month. Will have to do some mobile play. Game on!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by outrun86 View Post
      ...move house next week and then in 3 weeks off to the UK for a month. Will have to do some mobile play. Game on!

      Where you moving to?
      Why UK for a month? ... What your family don't like you and shipped you out for punishment? ...
      And when you are in the UK, what gaming gear are you going to buy and bring back home? ...



      MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner - on now!

      https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...tions-are-open

      Comment


        #4
        MGL 25 - Game 2 ~ Lode Runner

        Moving to Warrandyte (Vic)....unfortunately the wife will doing a lot of the move as I'm in Brisbane working lol.

        I moved to Aus 5 years back from the UK so this is our first trip back to see some friends, family and a little sight seeing. My youngest has never been to the UK and my 7 year old cannot remember it at all.
        Hoping to pop in to the "heart of gaming" arcade in Solo to see what it's like.

        Comment


          #5
          Should have put off the UK trip for another month or so and you could maybe drop in to Lord's and watch the English team cop a flogging in the ashes

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by John73 View Post
            Should have put off the UK trip for another month or so and you could maybe drop in to Lord's and watch the English team cop a flogging in the ashes
            Wasted on me John.....I don't follow that bat n ball. (bet that's what all the Poms say lol)

            Comment


              #7
              played a lot of this game on the Apple II, never on the arcade so this should be good.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Batfink View Post
                played a lot of this game on the Apple II, never on the arcade so this should be good.
                Yes should be good ... this game will keep everybody busy way past the deadline ... very challenging ...
                And wow, Apple II with a floppy drive for memory, no hard drive?


                MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner - on now!

                https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...tions-are-open

                Comment


                  #9
                  Did I play this on the VIC20 or the C64? Or both?

                  God I sound old
                  "Beer, it does a belly good!"

                  Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by outrun86 View Post
                    Hoping to pop in to the "heart of gaming" arcade in Solo to see what it's like.
                    Don't forget to take plenty of photos of the arcades in Solo and post them here.
                    We need to check out how much fun you really did have! ...


                    MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner - on now!

                    https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...tions-are-open

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by OOO View Post
                      Don't forget to take plenty of photos of the arcades in Solo and post them here.
                      We need to check out how much fun you really did have! ...
                      Will do [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION]

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Foot View Post
                        Did I play this on the VIC20 or the C64? Or both?

                        God I sound old
                        You're not that old. I remember playing board games before the computers came out ... gosh even before Space Invaders ... even before LED lights on pinball ... gosh the mechanical games! ...


                        MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner - on now!

                        https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...tions-are-open

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Apple II for me too, this got a flogging in my high school apple labs. That and sneakers. Later on the C64 too. Excellent game with heaps of strategy as you progress. Awesome selection

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
                            Apple II for me too, this got a flogging in my high school apple labs. That and sneakers. Later on the C64 too. Excellent game with heaps of strategy as you progress. Awesome selection
                            Ahhh the Apple II. Wasn't that the one with the 5? drive where you could clip the disk and make them double sided? or if you were very careful you could use scissors and do it? Or maybe it was an Apple IIe

                            I remember playing on them early in the morning before school started and if we got caught playing games like Summer Games or Carmen Sandiego we would get the disk confiscated 5? disks were not cheap back then

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by John73 View Post
                              Ahhh the Apple II. Wasn't that the one with the 5? drive where you could clip the disk and make them double sided? or if you were very careful you could use scissors and do it? Or maybe it was an Apple IIe

                              I remember playing on them early in the morning before school started and if we got caught playing games like Summer Games or Carmen Sandiego we would get the disk confiscated 5? disks were not cheap back then
                              Yep the same. Not sure if we had the II or the IIe. I went to a public school so maybe the II

                              A mate of mine back then was so addicted to playing games on those green monochrome screens he broke into the school on a weekend just to play games. Cops let him off as the school didn't press a charge. He wasn't allowed to book the computers over recess or lunch for 3 months as punishment and it really got to him. ... Poor guy.

                              Funny the things gaming can make you remember.

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X