MGL 25 - Game 1 ~ Exed Exes ~ [FINISHED]

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OOO View Post
    Very nicely written, but you are still behind DKong ... deficit 131,300 ... and it looks like it's too far away ...

2 hours to go ...

True but I have little interest in playing it more. I need to get dinner and stuff on. May squeeze in another game........mmm whats this....I have a beer
    My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Wow awesome score [MENTION=264]DKong[/MENTION] I have been soooo busy lately I have only had two short sessions on the games so far this MGL, but I have probably put about 1.5hrs into this one and can't even get close to my previous PB

Second high score on the list is my score for this MGL

Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Where's your score [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION]??????

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

C'mon [mention=11486]outrun86[/mention] where are you?

Don't tell me that you have been locked up in the container already on the way to the UK? ... no internet, no machine ...
          Blow yourself a bubble and get out of there ...

MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...tions-are-open

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Barra View Post
              Where's your score [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION]??????
              I picked all of the games ... so you play them ... if you dare ... no chickens, Mappy to test your testes and some brutal ones yet to come.
              Challenges and complaints a many will be made, just what this MGL needs ...

As for me, doing the right thing, running and enjoying the mayhem, and the pop ...

Comment

Post a score!!!

335500. Made it to level 4. No sign of any big bonuses. A few 5k and a couple of 10k helped though
                Click image for larger version

Name:	exed0003.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	1807546

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Post a score!!!
                  Originally posted by Mar View Post
                  Hey guys, I'd love to join the fun if I may. Mr [MENTION=5366]Fire_Power[/MENTION] alerted me to the action and I'm keen to take part.
                  I am waiting for [mention=626]StevOz[/mention], [mention=2027]rod71[/mention], [mention=1255]SpudJones[/mention] and [mention=11215]Mar[/mention] to post scores ... ]"]Error | Photobucket

So 1 hour to go ... if you don't post a score, well then you are not eligible for the mystery prize draw ... and don't blame me if you like the prizes when they are revealed and you did not have a go! ... ]"]Error | Photobucket

- - - Updated - - -

335500. Made it to level 4. No sign of any big bonuses. A few 5k and a couple of 10k helped though
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]79005[/ATTACH]
                  Every point counts ...

Comment

Name:	exed0000.png
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	1807547

minor improvement. Game would probably be easier if I had proper controls, instead of a laptop keyboard

Comment

Good god! Hard but really enjoy this game now. It's become one of my favourite shooters.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433665567.061625.jpg
Size:	356.4 KB
ID:	1807552
                      Woody

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKongFan View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79006[/ATTACH]

minor improvement. Game would probably be easier if I had proper controls, instead of a laptop keyboard
                        C'mon, invest in the right equipment to enjoy your gaming even more. You'll need one in the future anyway ...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Woody View Post
                        Good god! Hard but really enjoy this game now. It's become one of my favourite shooters.
                        [ATTACH]79011[/ATTACH]
                        Up to 6th place, a very worthwhile effort ...

Comment

It's 7pm on Sunday 7-June-2015.
                          Score submissions for Game 1 Exed Exes are now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

]"]Error | Photobucket

kane and Batfink find a way to tie their scores and take out 10th place jointly.
                          D.B. Cooper took 9th place by just 3,600 points
                          The remaining in the 300K zone finish up Barra 8th, SectionZ 7th, Woody with a late score up to 6th and RMacauley 5th.
                          magrinder hits 434K for a nice 4th place, camaro does great on 612K for 3rd place.
                          Brad finds his rhythm and scores 733K late for 2nd place and ?

Congratulations to DKong for winning Game 1 with a masterful display of insect get riddance.
                          With skillful insect mashing and navigation through dangerous hives, he?s top scored in Game 1 ?

]"]Error | Photobucket

Lode Runner and Mappy are currently in play, Games 2 and 3 ?
                          One down and an incredible eight to go ... it?s going to be c.h.a.l.l.e.n.g.i.n.g.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                          Working...
                          X