Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 25 - Game 1 ~ Exed Exes ~ [FINISHED]

POW ?

MGL 25 ? Game 1 ~ Exed Exes

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/ExedExesMGL25Settings_zpspmrl5je5.png

Nominated by AA legends: No legends were asked, it?s the OOO selection ... :stirthepot:

Current AA Champ of Exed Exes: Never played before.

ROM: exedexes.zip

Game Story:

Players must shoot down a variety of flying bugs and scrolling land bases. Collect the POW bonuses to power up your craft and turn the enemies into fruit for more points. Fight the fortresses at the end of each stage multiple times and see if you can survive the relentless onslaught!

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score with your score as the first line or title of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score.

This game finishes Sunday 7 June 2015, 7pm Sydney Time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game as a single player.

GAME 1 ? Where?s the insect spray when you need it? ?

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/170fs799081_zpswdwbvevx.gif

Final Results ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/ExedExes7Final_zpsdgjxo5zg.png

Congratulations to DKong for winning Game 1 with a masterful display of insect get riddance.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/ExedExesMGL25Winner_zpsmnv14rj6.png

:)

Edited by OOO

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So it begins......

Better say goodbye to the wife and kids!

Don't say that! ... They are very important! :045:

That's why this tournament goes for 66 days ... time for work, family, friends ... and gaming too ... ;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78341[/ATTACH]

I'm winning.... call an early close to the game 000

This was the score on my second game... haven't worked out what the 2nd button does yet (and didn't use it in the game I got this score).

Well that's a nice start. About that 2nd button ... just press it in your next game when the enemies are around and see what happens ...

I tried that, it didn't seem to do much, or I missed whatever it was doing.

Definitely a miss ... or maybe your button doesn't work ... :laugh: .. you know from too much Pac-Land jumping previously ... :rolleyes

Giving this a try.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78346[/ATTACH]

Well that's a pretty good first try ... into 1st place ... http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Pacman_Machine_zpsb3b61f58.gif

Never played this before but it looks to be a good one. That's one of the MGL benefits :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78346[/ATTACH]

You be the judge ... 9 new games never played before ... and 32,100 as an opener ...

It's good to be back.....

Great to see the MGL back looking forward to some good arcade sessions need a break from pinball :lol

Not sure if I have played this before or not :unsure found an interesting reverse POW that degraded my weapon :huh:

Good luck fellow MGL'ers

exed0005.png.c9f63b1b33a574e1a468a5359da806a3.png

It's good to be back ... found an interesting reverse POW that degraded my weapon :huh:

Good luck fellow MGL'ers

Haha ... the first to fall into the reverse POW trap ... or is it a trap? ... ;)

I officially suck at these...every time i see a bullet i gotta rush to meet it and knowing what the 2nd button does , doesn't seem to help...

Play this game like you drive your car (or bike). You don't want to rush to meet or hit anything! ... :bike2:

Besides these games just take practice.

• Administrators

Okay for some reason I had this confused with Espial which I used to sometimes play at the deli in leumeah many moons ago.

I've never played this before. Can't say I like it as I have a special loathing for shooters where you move really slowly. Still first game 50k and second much better. I need to work out bonus points now and also understand what the second button actually does. I used it twice to no effect :unsure

Brad

exed-brad-159200.png.86dbff718ed7dda227fe4f361d9c6d24.png

I've never plsyed this before, and after the first game I said to myself "that's why"!!

But after half a dozen games, I was calling myself an idiot! It's fun,

Here's my best of the 6 games I played.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432352819.428582.jpg.3017f04bb74baac1f6a24a4d75a34352.jpg

More tonight when I get in :)