No announcement yet.

MGL 24 - Game 8 ~ Raiden ~ [FINISHED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not good at these types of games either, especially with a keyboard. So here's my submission. Might play a few more in the next hour or so and see if I can improve, but it should give me a few points to get back into 5th place

Click image for larger version

Name:	raid0000.png
Views:	1
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	1806945

Comment

• I have slightly bettered my score but still cannot manage a clear LVL 1 & 2 run Don't know if I will get any more time now #dadlife

Comment

Name:	0009.png
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	1806946

Comment

tough game, only really gave it a good crack today pity

Name:	raid112620.png
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	1806947

Comment

• Looks like the MGL trophy is one again going over the ditch to [MENTION=9320]Barra[/MENTION].

Congrats to Barra and the top 3.

Thanks [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION] for running the MGL.

Comment

• It's 7pm on Sunday 26-April-2015.
              Score submissions for Game 8 Raiden are now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

From 7th to 11th there wasn’t much in it, as DonPedro edged out camaro, Nicko71, Jammasized and outrun86 by a few thousand for 7th place.
              Pelly scored a great 4th place just ahead of Rat in 5th place and RMacauley in 6th place.
              DKong was the only one in the 400K zone for a nice 3rd place.
              Brad and Barra to and fro, shoot, slip and slide where Brad scores a very impressive 500K for 2nd place.
              Barra finds a way on the last day to take out this game and everything else with it …

Congratulations to Barra for winning Game 8, it was a mighty contest.

This game was the last game for MGL 24. The overall scoreboard will be updated shortly.

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X