Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brad
    Attached Files
    My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

A small score increase and at least made the extra man this time.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	165710.png
Views:	1
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	1806774

Comment

135710 a starting score, want to get better at this one

Comment

Great, I'm always keen to play Raiden.

A question though - is playing on P2 side allowed? The game is considerably easier when doing so, but also has lower scoring potential.

1st submission (P1 side):

Attached Files

Comment

Getting a perfect bonus (44,000) on the first level is mandatory for a decent score I think. If I don't I quit and start again, why waste time. It's also one of those games that if you die and lose your powerups it becomes exponentially harder which I find irritating. Not sure I can get much more than this to be honest.

Cheers,
            Brad
            Attached Files
            My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Originally posted by DonPedro View Post

A question though - is playing on P2 side allowed? The game is considerably easier when doing so, but also has lower scoring potential.

I would have thought everyone should be playing from the P1 side (personally I have always done so). That way everyone is even.

Comment

Originally posted by DonPedro View Post

Nice score, I hope to see better ones in the next few days ...

Playing player 2 is not allowed, for the reason in your post ...

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

Its a start BB is 303,310 on this cab may have got more on my other cab One way to find out PLAY MORE!

- - - Updated - - -

A quick game in between waiting for paint to dry! 279,920
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

Dam you guys are good.

I rotated the monitor thinking it will give me an edge.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post

Dam you guys are good.

I rotated the monitor thinking it will give me an edge.
                      Dude you need another Astro
                      Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0000.png
Views:	1
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	1806789

Comment

313,000 tired and half pissed, PB on cab is 380k but BITD PB is way over that.....I can see the later stages playing through my mind I played this so much but in the MGL I will be happy if I can crack 400k.

Yeah this is frustrating when you lose your power-ups, but not as much as Slap Fight........Raiden is a classic and if you don't like it then you are wrong
                          Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

After some practice I'm able to consistently get both the fairy and max bonus in stage 1. I'm also very consistent at totally messing up stage 2. Learning when to chase those powerups and when to back off is essential for that stage.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Died on the 2nd boss. Really have to remember to use bombs. Had 5 left at game over

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Was just about to take out the second boss and caught a stray bullet.. soo close to a big bonus off him. Might have beaten my PB otherwise.. Plenty of time though.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...412_224203.JPG

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X