X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGL 24 - Game 4 ~ Ms Pacman ~ [FINISHED]

Blink and you?re gone ?

MGL 24 ? Game 4 ~ Ms Pacman

Nominated by AA legends: No legends were asked, just a random draw from a world famous list ?

Current AA Champ of Ms Pacman: OOO 82,660

ROM: mspacman.zip

Game Story:
    It?s 1981 ... Ms. Pac-Man must eat all of the dots in a maze in order to advance to the next stage. She's chased by killer ghosts but she can eat them while powered up after eating one of four large dots. Bonus points are awarded for eating the fruits and snacks that appear and wander in the maze.

Score Submissions:
    Please make a new post for each score with your score as the first line or title of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score.
    This game finishes Sunday 29 March 2015, 7pm Sydney Time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game.
    No cheats are allowed.

GAME 4 ? Deadly ghosts in challenging mazes ?

Final Results ...

Congratulations to OOO for winning Game 4.

Last edited by OOO; 29th March 2015, 06:52 PM.

WHAT HAPPENED TO TAITO AUSTRALIA? WHERE ARE THEIR MACHINES? https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...their-machines

Wow

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

I never really got into PacMan and such in the arcades.
        I did have a PacMan type game on my Amiga 500, I liked that one. Really fast with great controls.
        So here's my opening score.
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

another game i never bothered with at the arcades, played a bit of pacman on the atari.

excellent excuse to play it now

Comment

Cool, only ever played the original BITD.

A mid week release?

Comment

Mixing it up a bit [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION], not waiting for Friday?
              --------------------------------------------------------
              Old enough to know better......Too old to care!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pelly View Post
                Cool, only ever played the original BITD.

A mid week release?
                Originally posted by bworldmv View Post
                Mixing it up a bit [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION], not waiting for Friday?
                With all the connection problems with AA over the last few days and the uncertainty with getting access to this site, I figured I would launch earlier just in case AA is down over Thursday or Friday this week.
                Even with the site down we can still play, so released earlier so this could happen just in case. (I could not log on for two days this week and then another day.)

WHAT HAPPENED TO TAITO AUSTRALIA? WHERE ARE THEIR MACHINES? https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...their-machines

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	14740.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.7 KB
ID:	1806365
                  Old enough to know better......Too old to care!
                  sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	51390.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	1806366

Comment

Comment

kept trying but couldn't beat my first game of the night..
                        Pins: Judge Dredd, Dr Who, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Star Wars DE
                        Arcade: New Astro City 31k, OK Baby 15k, 20" LCD Vertical upright and 25" Shi Jia Yi 15k

Comment

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...cman_26740.jpg

Comment

Never played this one back in the day, I remember on the Atari 2600 that this was considered better than Pacman although I never had it (but I think I do now). Have played just the one game of it so far, hopefully I can improve on this score.

Comment

Spent 3hrs totally pulling apart my 9yr old PC that I have my vert cab running on........sort of like the shovel with three different handles and two spades......but really it is mostly original with only one HDD change and a new Video card for Calamity's drivers.

Anyway I spread it all over the floor....even taking the PSU apart and I was going give it a good clean and replace every fan, but it seems the fans are "out of fashion" the small 40mm fans on the MB cost $20 and the 80mm were the same. So I only bought one fan and that was for the PSU.....the funny nerd at the shop said people don't replace PSU fans it's better to buy a new PSU. I said here is my fan.....banter from him about being careful.....me laughing about being wreckless.....went home with cider and put it all back, cleaned and lubed my other fans, and she purs again instead of groaning. I had to cut off the new and join the old plug on the fan so it work and then I had sync issues on start up and had to reset my boot res by connecting my old CRT PC monitor, I dunno what I would do without that, the future is looking harder and harder. Oh well still running 30 year old hardware in some of my cabs, perhaps I will be fuc^ed before the cabs are

So after all that I had a game and beat my recent PB on my cab and came here to find it is not really a big score

LOL.....looking at that pic and realising I am actually eating pretzels right now while having a wine
                              Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X