MGL 24 - Game 3 ~ Ghouls 'n Ghosts ~ [FINISHED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over double the 2nd place score.
    Absolute class, outrun! You showed the monsters (and us) who is the boss. Nice work

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

• Just a little heads up [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION], you missed my last post, #104 .
      23100. Every percentage point counts.

The funny thing is you missed the exact same post for me in Rainbow Islands.
      sigpic

Comment

• just one maniac over the 100k screwing our %'s

Grats [MENTION=11486]outrun86[/MENTION] awesome effort

will have to go turn continue on now and see the other stages.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mark68 View Post
        Just a little heads up [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION], you missed my last post, #104 .

The funny thing is you missed the exact same post for me in Rainbow Islands.
        Awesome you have discovered his blind spot, so he does have a weakness !! now how do we exploit it....

Comment

• Thank [MENTION=9320]Barra[/MENTION] . I'm pretty well practiced at this game so I had a head start. I've probably put in two hours a night on this and knew if that last boss was beat I'd be able to up the score a fair bit. Would be great to go though this twice and fully complete it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mark68 View Post
            Just a little heads up [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION], you missed my last post, #104 .
            Sorry about that ... every point does count, especially on this game too ... I fixed the scoreboard now for this game ...
            I will correct the overall MGL scoreboard in the next update.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Batfink View Post
            Awesome you have discovered his blind spot, so he does have a weakness !! now how do we exploit it....

My mistake reminds me of Frank Drebin ... and how I missed mark68's score ... you'll understand, just check it out from 5:25 in ...

MGLXLIII - Arcade Firepower - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...cade-firepower

Comment

• Originally posted by outrun86 View Post
              Thank [MENTION=9320]Barra[/MENTION] . I'm pretty well practiced at this game so I had a head start. I've probably put in two hours a night on this and knew if that last boss was beat I'd be able to up the score a fair bit. Would be great to go though this twice and fully complete it.
              Yeah, well done. I will probably keep playing this... keen to beat it one day I was out all day today so didn't get another crack...

Comment

• Originally posted by OOO View Post
                My mistake reminds me of Frank Drebin ... and how I missed mark68's score ... you'll understand, just check it out from 5:25 in ...

Can't access you tube at work , so will have to wait until i get home, but sounds like something from the files of Police Squad.

Comment

• Well done [MENTION=11486]outrun86[/MENTION], well deserved winner.
                  --------------------------------------------------------
                  Old enough to know better......Too old to care!
                  --------------------------------------------------------
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by OOO View Post

Open your other eye [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION]

such a great movie , was laughing all through that, so many good 1 liners.

a gay lover..

Unless he's a drooling vegetable, but i think thats only common sense...

There's something on the side of your mouth Al , no no other side ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Batfink View Post
                      Open your other eye [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION]
                      ... yes exactly, open your other eye OOO! ...

MGLXLIII - Arcade Firepower - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...cade-firepower

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Nice_b84c1f_985152.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	1806581

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X