Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 24 - Game 3 ~ Ghouls 'n Ghosts ~ [FINISHED]

Great Demon World Village …

MGL 24 – Game 3 ~ Ghouls ‘n Ghosts

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/GhoulsnGhostsFlyerMGL24_zpsms3mtuuj.jpg

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/GhoulsnGhostsMGL24Settings_zpskf51cpyw.png

Nominated by AA legends: No legends were asked, just a random draw from a world famous list … :stirthepot:

Current AA Champ of Ghouls ‘n Ghosts: Shock_And_Awe 228,300

ROM: ghoulsu.zip (US)

Game Story:

As a valiant knight (no not Dirk from Dragon’s Lair), you must fight the most unspeakable and hideous creatures in the video gaming world. Enough said go discover the rest yourself. Oh and good luck, you’ll need it!

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score with your score as the first line or title of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score.

This game finishes Sunday 22 March 2015, 7pm Sydney Time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game.

No cheats are allowed. Oh and make sure your sound card is working properly … the game music and effects are scary and terrific.

GAME 3 … Another princess to save, damn they always get into trouble …

:061::061::061:

Final Results ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/GNGFinal_zpskkaktmdn.png

Congratulations to outrun86 for winning Game 3.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/GhoulsnGhostsMGL24Winner_zpstxhnttzv.png

:)

Edited by OOO

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love Ghosts and Goblins, but this remake is just too hard for me, it's a great game but the difficulty level ruins it for me, I'll see how I go though.

I would really like to give the remake Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins a play one day but it's only for PSP and I have never found the time to get it running on an emulator.

Had about three games, didn't get more than 15k LOL.................I am usually the last to say this.....but this game makes me feel like I suck at this game :) I can't wait for John73 first post which is usually about how he sucks at any particular game, man he is gunna have to vacuum the universe in to suck harder than others at this :)

Had about three games, didn't get more than 15k LOL.................I am usually the last to say this.....but this game makes me feel like I suck at this game :) I can't wait for John73 first post which is usually about how he sucks at any particular game, man he is gunna have to vacuum the universe in to suck harder than others at this :)

I suck at these games too, Goblins and Ghouls.

Couldn't even get 10k from the 3 or 4 games I just had.

I would really like to give the remake Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins a play one day but it's only for PSP and I have never found the time to get it running on an emulator.

Pickup an old PSP-1000 (FAT) and put it on CFW.

Bloody brilliant game and portable. Although getting used to the movement is tough, feels a bit doughy.

1454046432_FullSizeRender(1).thumb.jpg.9731af69fe1d5fd033fb4c09edcd24a7.jpgFullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.0e695b5995bf8b59cb7830e636fc75af.jpg

Love the GnGs, this one especially, not good at it though.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75418[/ATTACH]

Equalled the furthest I've ever gone in this game, at the third Boss. I made it there in the nude with no lives spare so the inevitable occurred.

Pickup an old PSP-1000 (FAT) and put it on CFW.

Bloody brilliant game and portable. Although getting used to the movement is tough, feels a bit doughy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75387[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75388[/ATTACH]

Can CFW PSP 2000 and PSP 3000 too, the last I checked though the later E1000 wasn't possible and they don't have stereo sound either.

Impeccable taste in machines @kane.

- - - Updated - - -

Can CFW PSP 2000 and PSP 3000 too, the last I checked though the later E1000 wasn't possible and they don't have stereo sound either.

PSP-1000 feels better in my fat hands. :lol

Impeccable taste in machines @kane.

Yep, those are some of my lowboys, also have 3 others not pictured ;)

Can't play on the cab for this round as we're playing the US ROM set and my board has the World set. I do find the moving tongue section easier on the keyboard though.

21400.png.ee5ca9e1b861c156ff90b690a4ee547d.png

Although I love these games and Sir Arthur is probably my fave arcade character. I SUCK AT THEM!

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, those are some of my lowboys, also have 3 others not pictured ;)

Can't play on the cab for this round as we're playing the US ROM set and my board has the World set. I do find the moving tongue section easier on the keyboard though.

What is the difference in the World vs US rom?

I'd love to get an original 1942! Brilliant game!

What is the difference in the World vs US rom?

In the US set, when you die you restart in the same position. In the World set, you have to go back to the start of the level (or mid-level checkpoint if you made it that far).

The only other thing I noticed was that the bouncing-rock-turtle-things at the start of the second level are much harder on the US set for some reason.