• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGL 24 - Game 1 ~ Space Duel ~ [FINISHED]

Double Trouble …

MGL 24 – Game 1 ~ Space Duel

The album name says it all …

Nominated by AA legends: No legends were asked, just a random draw from a world famous list (and I am not telling which list until this MGL is over … )

Current AA Champ of Space Duel: Never played before … can you believe it? 10 years in and it’s the first time for everyone.

ROM: spacduel.zip

Game Story:
    Control two ships at once linked by a filament, making this a true challenge of space navigation and avoidance. Watch out for the deadly bonus rounds and hit those shields when you need them!

Score Submissions:
    Please make a new post for each score with your score as the first line or title of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score.
    This game finishes Sunday 8 March 2015, 7pm Sydney Time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game.
    You must play the 1 player with 2 x linked ships, not the single ship!

GAME 1 … SHOOTTHRUSTSHIELDS!

Final Results ...

Congratulations to OOO for winning Game 1 and setting the first ever AA record for this game.

Last edited by OOO; 9th March 2015, 05:10 PM.

MGLXLIII - Arcade Firepower - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...cade-firepower

Great selection, love the method. Never heard of the game - world famous list my arse. But I'll have a few more beers and play on.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0000.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	1805688

ummmm....

Comment

Originally posted by John73 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74928[/ATTACH]

ummmm....
        Gee that was a quick post ... lightning fast ...

Originally posted by Fire_Power View Post
        Great selection, love the method. Never heard of the game - world famous list my arse.
        Sorry, that's not the name of the list ...

MGLXLIII - Arcade Firepower - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...cade-firepower

Comment

I can't count how many times I've nominated this game. I suck at it and it's best played in co-op tethered mode for ultimate fun but loving it!

Brad
          My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Enter [MENTION=2636]Rat[/MENTION], love his Space Duel Cocktail. Probably one of the best cocktail games when playing co-op tethered. Will just have to visualize vector graphics or get an invite
            to his house for some Space Duel MGL.
            sigpic

Comment

Cool as yeah its a great game and looks fantastic on the colour vector monitor. I have not played it as much as it deserves due to my Defender addiction but this will be a great reason to give it a workout. Yeah [MENTION=264]DKong[/MENTION] Wednesday night for a couple of hours should be ok, I'll let you know.
              Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Well may as well open my MGL account. This game was in a local takeaway for a while close to home back in the
                80's, also used to play it with a mate who has since deceased, the 3D geometry used to blow us away compared to other games he was also
                a big QIX fan.
                Any whoo brings back some good memories.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                Cool as yeah its a great game and looks fantastic on the colour vector monitor. I have not played it as much as it deserves due to my Defender addiction but this will be a great reason to give it a workout. Yeah [MENTION=264]DKong[/MENTION] Wednesday night for a couple of hours should be ok, I'll let you know.
                Working Launceston Cup Wednesday, free dinner and beers after so not sure what time, free beers mean a lot of beers

and yes on the colour vector monitor will be good to see others scores and then we can smash em on the real thing
                sigpic

Comment

10740Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1424430367544.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	1805694
                  Kind of like asteroids. First game.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah ok, Tuesday arvo should be possible, but it would be a dry session for me as I have a long ride with an early start on Wednesday.
                    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                      Yeah ok, Tuesday arvo should be possible, but it would be a dry session for me as I have a long ride with an early start on Wednesday.
                      Dry is good, means I can drive, coffee and chocolates then.
                      sigpic

Comment

I like it, bit hard though...

Comment

Well fiddly friggy flappity fried fish!

2 happy posts from Rat - you go girl!

Brad - go bite ya bum, hope you choke

Looking forward to the MGL distraction from real life (or is real life the real distraction! Could someone call the shrink please!)
                          "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Looks like Foot's on the piss

Comment

Never heard of it, never played it. Cant wait

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X