X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
      Top video again OOO, I laughed when I saw me in it I bet it was no co-incidence that I featured in the bit about no nominations
      You give me far more credit for intelligence than I deserve. I really liked your clown outfit when you were riding in the park, so I figured I'd like you on the bike after me in the sketch.
      So it just happened you ended up with the nomination spiel ...

It's a bit like this scene from the movie Naked Gun 2 1/2:

Commissioner Anabell Brumford: Ladies and gentlemen, I would now like to introduce a most special American. Tonight, he is being honoured for his 1000th drug-dealer killed.
      Lt. Frank Drebin: [to applause] Thank you. But, in all honesty, the last three I backed over with my car. Luckily, they turned out to be drug-dealers.

I was a little bit like Frank on your spiel ...

Originally posted by rusty_dagger View Post
      I too LOL'd at my appearance also. Am I supposed to be holding you too ransom [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION] for a higher ranking? Also not too sure about the "stick your coin in first" reference .
      Three things came to mind when I wrote your skit:

1. Your skit was based on you and Frankenstein. And yes, even he is a MGL gamer. Now Frankenstein is a little schizoid, I MUST KILL, so your gun is insurance for your safety.
      2. Now Franky wants to kill right. How better to satisfy a killer than he can put his coin into an arcade machine, and then he can kill the Space Invaders, bad guys or whatever the video games allow you to do.
      3. Plus I thought you two made for a great pair of friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by outrun86 View Post
      Ha ha ha.... That made me laugh when I saw me at the cocktail cab. Funny and almost South Park like animation!
      Looking forward to kick this off again..... mmm wonder if Donkey Kong will be in this list [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION]
      Well your liking of Bubble Bobble (and a terrific game it is!) is legendary (also just as for Nicko71). So it was a lay down misere for the skit.
      Donkey Kong? Who knows as I don't even know yet. More details on Thursday night ...

Originally posted by bworldmv View Post
      Brilliant vid [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION], laughed my head off when I saw me with the chains and bow tie. I have a business trip at the end of the week so it looks like I'll start on the laptop.
      Well you are really in trouble in the skit. That's what really happens when you play video games ... challenging, exciting, fun, frustrating and if you really were in the game ... dangerous.
      Laptop it is then ...

Originally posted by Batfink View Post
      Perfect for me, i like playing games i've never seen before such as flicky so wasn't going to nominate anything

great vid too [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION]

Can't wait !
      Your first line was the idea ... never ever done before, no nominations! The beauty of the MGL is to have nominations and this will remain the norm, however for the first time in 24, why not none? ...

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
      Great video... I literally lol'd.

I'll see how I go, I am busy getting my driving cabinets how I want them and still have changes to make to my virtual pinball as well as football (soccer) season being upon us and I play as well as coach.... but I'll try to have a crack anyway.
      Whatever you can manage is fine. We are all busy and I hope your season and the coaching goes great. Just remember to drop in a coin when you have a spare moment and play the games of your life ...
      Last edited by OOO; 17th February 2015, 06:48 PM.

MGLXLIII - Arcade Firepower - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...cade-firepower

Comment

I'm in this time round. Was to hard over Christmas time. Should have enough free time to play all games. Video was awesome loved the I must kill Frankenstein ha ha ha Gold!!

Comment

Sounds interesting.. looking forward to see what comes up!

Comment

Just got to watch vid - very creative and funny OOO. You have too much time on your hands.

Comment

Well 24 hours to go until MGL 24 starts ...

I thought I'd thank the stars who helped to make the video ... where many AA members out there can't put a name to the face in the video ... so now you can ...

Rat and his magical bicycle ...

outrun86 and Zen-Chan ...

rusty_dagger and Frankenstein ...

RMacauley, the Pickle and the Sausage (I think you know which one is RMacauley) ...

bworldmv, the Gem Eater and the Ghost ...

... the 8 games will be randomly drawn at midnight tonight ... then get set for Games 1 and 2 which will be posted by 7pm tomorrow night ...

MGLXLIII - Arcade Firepower - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...cade-firepower

Comment

Originally posted by OOO View Post
                Well 24 hours to go until MGL 24 starts ...

I thought I'd thank the stars who helped to make the video ... where many AA members out there can't put a name to the face in the video ... so now you can ...

Rat and his magical bicycle ...

outrun86 and Zen-Chan ...

rusty_dagger and Frankenstein ...

RMacauley, the Pickle and the Sausage (I think you know which one is RMacauley) ...

bworldmv, the Gem Eater and the Ghost ...

... the 8 games will be randomly drawn at midnight tonight ... then get set for Games 1 and 2 which will be posted by 7pm tomorrow night ...

Brilliant!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X