X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGL 24 - The Rules and Other Stuff

The old 1, 2 …

1. Watch the Tube
    2. Games start by 7pm this Friday 20-Feb.

Then GO FOR IT and good luck …

MGLXLIII - Arcade Firepower - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...cade-firepower

Sounds like fun!

Will the 3 MGL rule (or whatever it is) be in effect for this competition?

Great video, OOO

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Originally posted by Barra View Post
      Sounds like fun!

Will the 3 MGL rule (or whatever it is) be in effect for this competition?

Great video, OOO

I am guessing you mean are the games from the last 3 x MGLs out of the draw for the competition ... YES they are (however most are not on the list anyway!)
      And the world famous list will remain anonymous during the competition and will be revealed after this MGL is closed ...

MGLXLIII - Arcade Firepower - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...cade-firepower

Comment

Originally posted by OOO View Post
        I am guessing you mean are the games from the last 3 x MGLs out of the draw for the competition ... YES they are (however most are not on the list anyway!)
        And the world famous list will remain anonymous during the competition and will be revealed after this MGL is closed ...
        Thanks
        I have an inkling as to what the list might could but Ill keep that to myself

Looking forward to it!

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Im in less stressful because there's no selecting games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Cheers, BJ

sigpic

Comment

Once again thanks for the invite and for the excellent youtube intro (",)

I'm out again this time as I am still building my new cab and mustn't be distracted

Had a blast though when I have played so hopefully I'll be ready by the next one...
            Danny Galaga- the man with no signature...

Comment

I'll get on as much as I can, but being sport season and taking my tribe to all corners of Brisbane for training and matches, i will be very hit and miss (much like my gaming ability actually).

Thanks for the great vid OOO, best one yet
              Woody

Comment

Top video again OOO, I laughed when I saw me in it I bet it was no co-incidence that I featured in the bit about no nominations
                Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                  Top video again OOO, I laughed when I saw me in it I bet it was no co-incidence that I featured in the bit about no nominations
                  I too LOL'd at my appearance also. Am I supposed to be holding you too ransom [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION] for a higher ranking? Also not too sure about the "stick your coin in first" reference .

Comment

I feel some button abuse coming up bring it

Comment

Ha ha ha.... That made me laugh when I saw me at the cocktail cab. Funny and almost South Park like animation!
                      Looking forward to kick this off again..... mmm wonder if Donkey Kong will be in this list [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION]

Comment

Perfect for me, i like playing games i've never seen before such as flicky so wasn't going to nominate anything

great vid too [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION]

Can't wait !

Comment

Brilliant vid [MENTION=9067]OOO[/MENTION], laughed my head off when I saw me with the chains and bow tie. I have a business trip at the end of the week so it looks like I'll start on the laptop.
                          BTW, my mame cab is setup with 6 buttons (Street Fighter II), why is there a 3 button limit?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          --------------------------------------------------------
                          Old enough to know better......Too old to care!
                          --------------------------------------------------------
                          sigpic

Comment

One joystick with three buttons is a fairly standard mame set up and allows most people to be able to play most games so that is why the restriction is there. That is fine for the majority of games also, 6 button fighter games are not good in this kind of comp and many including myself don't like playing them. The one joystick 3 button rule also stops people from nominating spinner games, Track Ball, and driving games that many people couldn't play, unfortunately it also excludes two joystick games such as Robotron and Crazy Climber which I enjoy, but once again others couldn't play.
                            Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Great video... I literally lol'd.

I'll see how I go, I am busy getting my driving cabinets how I want them and still have changes to make to my virtual pinball as well as football (soccer) season being upon us and I play as well as coach.... but I'll try to have a crack anyway.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X