Collapse

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's 7pm on Sunday 4-January-2015.
    Score submissions for Game 5 Green Beret are now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/sno-bee/media/GreenBeret3Final_zps1a92b276.png.html][/URL]

DKong and RMacauley get real close and almost take out this game ?

Congratulations to Brad for winning Game 5.

http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/sno-bee/media/GreenBeretMGL23Winner_zpsfbb9eb73.png.html][/URL]

Wizard of Wor and Astro Invader are currently in play, Games 6 and 7 ?

MGLXLVI - Neon Arcade - on now!
    https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...ls#post2179564

Comment

Well done Gents that is one very hard game to get good points on

Comment

Ugh missed this too. Think I remember playing this a while ago
        Well done Brad

My stream - - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Nice win [MENTION=217]Brad[/MENTION], wish i had more time on this. Apparently Christmas and family come first.
          --------------------------------------------------------
          Old enough to know better......Too old to care!
          --------------------------------------------------------
          sigpic

Comment

First time I've ever beaten it. The scoring is all over the place as its entirely dependent on where you die. Die in the right spot and you get more enemies to kill and your score goes up. It's also possible to "leech" a tiny bit if you have a feel for the time as the timer is VERY strict and short but I could average an extra 10k points or so over the whole game by being very careful with it. Quite a number of times I would die at the end of a level from leaving it too long even is some cases actually killing all the enemy but still dying

Cheers,
            Brad
            My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Well done to the top scorers on this I didn't get a chance to get back to it which is a shame as I was just off the end of round four and it would have been cool to get through as I didn't BITD either.
              Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                Well done to the top scorers on this I didn't get a chance to get back to it which is a shame as I was just off the end of round four and it would have been cool to get through as I didn't BITD either.
                Once you get the hang of/or anticipation of the ninjas it takes on an easier dimension.
                sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X