This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGL 23 - Scoreboard [8 of 8 Games Completed]

Please note that we are using the % scoring system for this MGL. The highest score in each game will receive 100 points/percent and each player below that score will receive a % of the highest score. The maximum therefore that anyone can score after all eight games are completed is 800 points for 8 wins.
    Last edited by OOO; 25th January 2015, 06:01 PM.

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

After Game 3, we have a very interesting scoreboard ...

From 4th to 16th, less than 60 points separate the players.
    From 17th to 25th, plenty of time and games to make an impact. All are having fun too I hope.

A group of 3 has scored a bit more and bworldmv has a very slender lead on RMacauley and outrun86.
    Rampaging Green Berets run amok and Game 6 will test everyone to the brink. Did I mention games 7 and 8? … gosh, too far away!
    What a great way to spend a Christmas and a New Year, just chill (it's too hot!) …

5 games to go ...

Comment

OoOo close top 3!!

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

It's been a great selection of games so far and none of mine have came out of the draw so far. Looking forward to seeing what's next.

Comment

After Game 4, twas played before Christmas Day and beyond ...

From 4th to 17th, there isn't much in between the scores. At halfway house there's plenty of points up for grabs.
          The Top 3 are very close and without a close look with the binoculars, it is difficult to see the 19 points that separate them.

4 games to go ... and challenged they all will be ... into 2015 we go for the next game ...

Comment

After Game 5, it looks like this ...

3 games to go ...

Comment

Need to get my Wizard on!

Comment

After Game 6 ...

2 games to go ...

Comment

Wow Rob @ over 500 after only 6 games? (and some others not too far behind)
                  Could this be a new MGL record?

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Don't know about a record but here's 2 bits of useless trivia.

With the exception of Gravitar (and Toki right now) I've had the lead on every game but ended up a close second or third. 5 different winners after 6 games. That's a good thing. It just goes to show the talent we have here.

If we had this scoring system in MGL 15 by my rough calculations I'd have had somewhere around 650%. 4 wins, 3 seconds and third on "Joystickgate."

Comment

Still nipping at your heels [MENTION=11486]outrun86[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      --------------------------------------------------------
                      Old enough to know better......Too old to care!
                      --------------------------------------------------------
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RMacauley View Post
                        Don't know about a record but here's 2 bits of useless trivia.

With the exception of Gravitar (and Toki right now) I've had the lead on every game but ended up a close second or third. 5 different winners after 6 games. That's a good thing. It just goes to show the talent we have here.

If we had this scoring system in MGL 15 by my rough calculations I'd have had somewhere around 650%. 4 wins, 3 seconds and third on "Joystickgate."
                        There is no doubt that you are an excellent gamer Rob. I have only been playing MGL for my 2nd year and you have pretty much always dropped a competitive score on the game within the first week (or first day at times). I'm not sure if you've spent more time than me during you childhood/youth playing in the arcades or you are just naturally talented at reaction / gaming and picking up the strategy for that game to achieve a top score.
                        This Christmas break has given me (A dad with 2 kids & wife) time to really try at this MGL and I can honestly say that to get a win on a game takes a shit lot of effort and will.
                        I love the MGL, anyone can win if they try. This time last year I was lucky to be better than 7th.

Comment

MGL 23 - Scoreboard [6 of 8 Games Completed]

Originally posted by bworldmv View Post
                          Still nipping at your heels [MENTION=11486]outrun86[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Dude...it ain't over till game 8 closes! You've been making me try real hard over the last 3 games to keep up with you and it's made it fun to try and get within the top 3. I'm not to bad at Astro Invader but Toki is your chance for sure. Good luck dude... Let's make Toki a bit of fun to the end

Comment

After Game 7 ...

1 game to go ...

Comment

42 points off 1st place with the leader completing game 8 ...... .... So I am imagining I'll need to score around 600k on Toki....... That's Bananas! Oo....oo

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X