Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGL 23 - Game 3 ~ Flicky ~ [FINISHED]

Feline capers ?

MGL 23 ? Game 3 ~ Flicky

http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/sno-bee/media/FlickySettings_zps23187492.png.html][/URL]

Nominated by AA legends: Foot, Jammasized and John73

Current AA Champ of Flicky: Never played before ? who?s the best with the chicks now?

ROM: flicky.zip (128K Ver.)

Game Story:
    Flicky must collect the chicks and lead them home. Watch out for the two cats who will send your chicks wandering aimlessly about or eat you if caught. Each level offers about a dozen objects to throw at and knock out the cats. Dangerous!

Score Submissions:
    Please make a new post for each score with your score as the first line or title of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score.
    This game finishes Sunday 21 December 2014, 7pm Sydney Time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game.

GAME 3 ? Cat trap ?

Final Results ...

http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/sno-bee/media/Flicky6Final_zps65f4f834.png.html][/URL]

Congratulations to outrun86 for winning Game 3 and setting the first ever AA record on this game.

http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/sno-bee/media/FlickyMGL23Winner_zps94128feb.png.html][/URL]

Last edited by OOO; 21 December 2014, 07:16 PM.
    MGLXLVI - Neon Arcade - on now!
    https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...ls#post2179564

I'm surprised this hasn't been played before. I like this game, not good at it but my kids love it which is how I discovered it in the first place.

Brad
    My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Another game that I have nominated multiple times over the years. This is a gem of a platformer, and should have broad appeal

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
        This is a gem of a platformer, and should have broad appeal
        Never played it, looks great though. Can't wait to get home and get this on the cab.
        --------------------------------------------------------
        Old enough to know better......Too old to care!
        sigpic

Comment

Played this one about once I think. I had a look at it when someone, possibly [MENTION=5050]Jammasized[/MENTION] , nominated it and it did look pretty cool. I'll probably suck at it and hate it inside of 2 days

Comment

Looks a tad different than Gravitar!

My stream - - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0000.png
Views:	1
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	1804872

Yep it's a pretty cool little platformer alright, I think I'll enjoy this a bit more than the first two games. And praise the lord it only has one button to press, so it won't confuse my hand eye co-ordination

Comment

Name:	113270.png
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	1804874

Good fun game this.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by bworldmv; 5 December 2014, 02:39 PM.
                Old enough to know better......Too old to care!
                sigpic

Comment

Not a big fan of platforms but at least one button is a step in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by John73 View Post

. And praise the lord it only has one button to press, so it won't confuse my hand eye co-ordination
                    What so you don't know about woodpecker mode using the second button? You can run around and hammer the cats heads.....oh wait too early for tips

Brad
                    My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      What so you don't know about woodpecker mode using the second button? You can run around and hammer the cats heads.....oh wait too early for tips

Brad
                      Doesn't sound like a tip - more like general game controls

My stream - - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post

Brad
                        Well unless your ROM is different to mine, there is only one button available

Comment

OMG a game I nominated came up!

Sh#t now to remember how to play it
                          "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

70470 PB and one to get a score on the board. Only played this once or twice before but I can see me getting into this one and the music is going to send my wife nuts lol

Comment

Better than Flappy Bird!

Name:	flic0001.png
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	1804881
                              "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X