Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 23 - Game 1 ~ In The Hunt ~ [FINISHED]

In DEEP WATER and then some ?

MGL 23 ? Game 1 ~ In the Hunt

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/InTheHuntMGL23Instructions_zps233c793e.jpg

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/InTheHuntSettings_zpsda35da65.png

Nominated by AA legends: MamePatrol and Rat

Current AA Champ of In The Hunt: Never played before ? well how about you make it you!

ROM: inthunt.zip (world)

Game Story:

A furious submarine-based shoot-em-up with varying levels and nasty bosses. Various power-ups can be collected throughout the game and you better hold your breathe for a long time to do good - jawohl herr kapitan!

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score with your score as the first line or title of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score.

This game finishes Sunday 7 December 2014, 7pm Sydney Time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game.

GAME 1 ? DIVE ? DIVE ? DIVE !

:jump:

Final Results ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/InTheHunt6Final_zps5318cfdc.png

Congratulations to DonPedro for winning Game 1.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/InTheHuntMGL23Winner_zps792c7f80.png

:)

Edited by OOO

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very Metal Sluggish, busy screen, working out what I can run into and not, completed the first boss tonight.

I was right with you until you said you completed the first boss.

My first thoughts were Metal Slug.... a couple of games before I worked out how to shoot at things that weren't under water. Seems to be fun but I doubt I'll be very good.

I just played a game and every now and then I would get some points but then they would disappear?? And when it was time to enter my initials it just showed all zeros.

What the hell happened there? ... :unsure

MGL 23 - Game 1 ~ In The Hunt

I just played a game and every now and then I would get some points but then they would disappear?? And when it was time to enter my initials it just showed all zeros.

I had a similar thing except it showed up as AAA and was like "is that my score???" Lol

Edit: oh don't worry in wasn't my score hahahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by bjmate

I really suck at these kinds of games, if I can get 10k I'll be amazed.

You've lost before you even start!

C'mon man .... You can dooooo it! (No offense to Mr Do out there LOL)

:) :031: :cool:

Can't get a screen shot because the score disappears off the friggin' screen the minute you die and I'm not in the top scores. I really suck at these kinds of games, if I can get 10k I'll be amazed.

If you can get past the 1st lvl you will be at 100K+ so just keep trying you never know ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can get past the 1st lvl you will be at 100K+ so just keep trying you never know ;)

Thanks for the tip, so John73 surely can make at least 100K and not 10K ... it's ON ... :)

And you have to make at least 400K ... :035: ... :rolleyes

WoooHooo, just managed to squeeze in 2 games. First was 149k about 200pts off my PB. Then second game 291k first time I have seen the 3rd round. This is one of those games I enjoy but have not played much and never used continue on, makes it more fun when you don't know what's coming up.

WoooHooo, just managed to squeeze in 2 games. First was 149k about 200pts off my PB. Then second game 291k first time I have seen the 3rd round. This is one of those games I enjoy but have not played much and never used continue on, makes it more fun when you don't know what's coming up.

Screenshots? Is it all talk or are you going to hammer your PB and then post a blontic quality screenshot ... :fryingpan:

There goes my chances of being anywhere near the top :P

Thanks for the tip, so John73 surely can make at least 100K and not 10K ... it's ON ... :)

And you have to make at least 400K ... :035: ... :rolleyes

Haha unlikely. I only managed to beat the 1st lvl once haha. The 1st lvl boss is suprisingly easy considering the lvl is so hectic