• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John73 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69702[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69703[/ATTACH]

I suck didily uck at this game.
    Ahhhh Smithers ! EeeeXcellent Score!

Comment

Geez. I was excited about Berzerk helping me climb the score ladder. This one is gonna bring me down again
      Danny Galaga- the man with no signature...

Comment

Originally posted by Barra View Post
        I notice we are playing this on "easy". With this difficulty there is a killscreen at stage 256, so the max score will be around 3 million. Just FYI - The reason hardest difficulty is used is it does not have a killscreen (loops back to stage 1)
        I figured as much ... so I corrected the MGL high score table ... the AA record is now 2,632,770 (easy setting)

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

Thanks OOO

Got out of my trial early, time to play some games!

[MENTION=8526]John73[/MENTION] I'll set you a personal challenge for Galaga; beat my 255,152 I scored on BnJ during the IGBY. Simple enough, right???

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Originally posted by Barra View Post
            Thanks OOO

Got out of my trial early, time to play some games!

[MENTION=8526]John73[/MENTION] I'll set you a personal challenge for Galaga; beat my 255,152 I scored on BnJ during the IGBY. Simple enough, right???

Too easy. How do you get the 50k bonuses per screen in Galaga again?

Comment

When I saw this game posted I was overnighting in Mudgee NSW, riding en route to Newcastle for PInfest wearing this

Click image for larger version

Name:	20140927_102814.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	1803761

Next day I played Galaga on one of the new Hankin cocktail machines being spruiked at Pinfest and got a typically crap score, not my sort of game... makes a cool t shirt though but the Hankin was pretty sweet. This is probably my one and only score, dips ? No idea...

Name:	20140928_143517.jpg
Size:	201.3 KB
ID:	1803762

..aaaaand I got to pay the new walking dead Pinball

Name:	20140928_102742.jpg
Size:	276.8 KB
ID:	1803763

All in all, it's been a pretty great weekend

Comment

Sweet tee! Where did you get that from?

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Nice Tee and that Cabinet looks very nice from the photo. Gotta love The Walking Dead

Comment

80,020 - please ignore previous glories in HS table, but I'm confident I'll beat that. (I had a quick word with Rob Mc at Pinfest and he gave away all the secrets)

Name:	gala0005.png
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	1803765

ps Shame I didn't meet you at pinfest Jammasized - I was hoping we'd cross paths and either settle our differences out the back or share a beer and conclude we're probably both ok .... next year maybe.

Comment

So Rob Mc, Jammasized and Fire_Power were all at Pinfest and I would have walked past you all at some stage I'd say and I never actually met any of you.... can you all please wear name tags (with your Aussie Arcade name) next year?

Comment

Boo, one of my favourite games and I can't play! :-(

Name:	boo.jpg
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	1803802

Comment

Originally posted by Another Rat View Post
                          So Rob Mc, Jammasized and Fire_Power were all at Pinfest and I would have walked past you all at some stage I'd say and I never actually met any of you.... can you all please wear name tags (with your Aussie Arcade name) next year?
                          Yeah, i think that is a good idea. I was wondering who is who but no real way of knowing and that room was so packed and the sheer noise amazing. +1 for the MGL shirt idea too. Sounds like a job for @MamePatrol / noodleshirt ?

- - - Updated - - -
                          [MENTION=9320]Barra[/MENTION] shirt from FleaEbay a while back now, got it and a DK shirt the same place. Should be able to find by search. Both games i cant actually play

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Another Rat View Post
                              I spent most of the time in the competition room and was wearing a sticker with my name. Just had an extra 5 letters.

Would've liked to catch up with Jammasized, Another Rat and a few others but it wasn't to be this time.

Now I need to use all the secrets I told Fire_Power before Barra puts us all to shame.

Comment

Originally posted by RMacauley View Post
                                I spent most of the time in the competition room and was wearing a sticker with my name. Just had an extra 5 letters.

Would've liked to catch up with Jammasized, Another Rat and a few others but it wasn't to be this time.

Now I need to use all the secrets I told Fire_Power before Barra puts us all to shame.
                                Just saw you were 1st placed after the first day of the comp, well done. Chuckled at the Rooster to Feather Duster comment but 4th isn't to be sneezed at either - congrats. EDY is a machine, he rules the Vpin comp here utterly I walked over to the comp room for a bit to see if I could see anyone as I would have liked to have met a few of you guys but yeah - maybe next time with a bit more preparation beforehand ie "I'll be wearing a pair of steel balls"

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X