MGL 22 - Game 1 ~ Bubble Bobble ~ [FINISHED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blontic View Post
    Can you use the secrets built into the game? Like always having powerups on by doing that button code on the title screen? It is part of the game
    Sorry we can't use cheats, it's like hard work on the Aussie farm or NZ sheep station ... there are no shortcuts for a well earned tucker ...

PS: I am curious what will be in your next screenshot?

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bubl0007.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	1802974
      "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Not a favourite of mine as a kid. More my brother and a mate who excelled playing co-op. I think I played this more on the Amiga than arcade.

Attached Files
        My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Looks like I'm going to have to work to be amongst the top scorers.
          Only played 5 games so far, may be I've got a chance.
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

Ahh something I can play for once. Just had one quick game, will try to settle in later tonight for another go.

Astro city mame cab owner. | Beginning work on my Intelivision collection.

Comment

MGL 22 - Game 1 ~ Bubble Bobble

1354080 PB

Lost a few careless Bubs when I tried to collect the gold skull as I had not seen it before

.....Only to find out it's the only item in the game that has a negative effect !
              Last edited by outrun86; 9th August 2014, 04:28 PM. Reason: spelling didnt make sense

Comment

Originally posted by Lupin View Post
                Ahh something I can play for once. Just had one quick game, will try to settle in later tonight for another go.

For a quick game, that's a nice start ...

Comment

Personal best!! Got most of that on the first life.

Comment

MGL 22 - Game 1 ~ Bubble Bobble

Wow! These are some amazing scores! Like some of the other guys, I've never played it. Used to play Chak 'N Pop which was an earlier game in the same series I believe.

Should be educational
                    Last edited by Woody; 9th August 2014, 03:42 PM. Reason: spelling
                    Woody

Comment

Still very rusty...

Comment

Originally posted by Binkles View Post

Personal best!! Got most of that on the first life.
                        What a MASSIVE screenshot and a nice PB score to go with it. An even bigger shot than Mameshane ...

Welcome Back Binkles ... ...

Comment

I thought I would share with you all my first MAME build that I did around 6 years ago....kinda fitting ;-)

I've just spotted that the top score on this picture still stood until I beat it today !

Comment

Originally posted by outrun86 View Post
                            I thought I would share with you all my first MAME build that I did around 6 years ago....kinda fitting ;-)

I've just spotted that the top score on this picture still stood until I beat it today !
                            The machine looks EXCELLENT, absolutely so Bubble Bobble.
                            You look pretty happy and proud next to that machine, and why not!
                            Envy is building ... ... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by outrun86 View Post

Now that is pretty cool!

Comment

Oops, not sure what size it was, just uploaded it through tapatalk.

I now have a pc in my bedroom, so with a 32inch monitor, I can try and beat that from my bed

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X