This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGL 21 - Scoreboard [8 of 8 Games Completed]

Please note that we are using the % scoring system for this MGL. The highest score in each game will receive 100 points/percent and each player below that score will receive a % of the highest score. The maximum therefore that anyone can score after all eight games are completed is 800 points for 8 wins.

Well after 7 days of opening MGL 21, it was very quiet for the 1st week in the arcade, probably something to do with the popularity of Game 1.
    So I turned on 2 more arcade machines and now the buzz has returned to the arcade as it should be.
    Heaps of gaming and interesting games to be played. This MGL is full of surprises ?

Last edited by OOO; 6th July 2014, 06:29 PM.

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Well after Game 2, this is how the overall scoreboard reads ...

And they thought it was all over after Game 1, just hand it to RMacauley ... boy such a long way to go ...
    Anyone who can win one or finish close to the top score in the next games will be right up in the top 5.

6 to go, how wonderful ...

Comment

Bring it on. Looking forward to playing Pacland more. I put it on this week and the music took me back to my teens. Must be well over 20 years since I heard those addictive jingles!

Comment

After Game 3, status report ... tick tick tick ...

5 games to go .. more surprises to come ...

Comment

And so many people were convinced that I had this won after Willow.

Comment

After Game 4, scoreboard update ...

DKong from 21st to 13th, Brad from 13th to 6th, Another Rat from 8th to 5th, mark68 from 4th to new leader ...

4 games to go ... just getting warmed up ...

Comment

After Game 5, here is the scoreboard snapshot ...

3 games to go ... who can super metal and slug the cobra? ... plus one mystery game to go ...

Comment

Hey OOO,

Why do you have Silver as 3rd place when traditionally Silver is second?

Cheers,
                Brad
                My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  Hey OOO,

Cheers,
                  Brad
                  Third place looks more like blue to me than silver for 3rd place

Guessing to get semi-correct colours looks awful in the spreadsheet? Not that it really matters all that much

EDIT: Here are the RGB colours, by name with hex, RGB & Access values (sorry that's a bit nerdy) http://cloford.com/resources/colours/500col.htm

Comment

Yeah it does have a blue/grey tone to it for sure....or it's just our bad aging eyes

Brad
                    My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

yes in 13th place now, I know we are still focusing on mgl here but I hope to see you guys form a team for my contest would love to play you guys
                      http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthre...sh-of-the-Year

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman24 View Post
                        yes in 13th place now, I know we are still focusing on mgl here but I hope to see you guys form a team for my contest would love to play you guys
                        http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthre...sh-of-the-Year
                        Didn't see your original post... I'm In. Maybe you could do a PM to those people currently playing in the MGL. Come on AA'ers, this is a chance to show the international guys how good (or bad) we are

Comment

Originally posted by John73 View Post
                          Come on AA'ers, this is a chance to show the international guys how good (or bad) we are
                          If anyone wants to start an AA team I'll join.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            Hey OOO,

Cheers,
                            Brad
                            Aging eyes ... it's actually blue for 3rd place ... I also remember you previously used a dark background which made blue very hard to see, so maybe this is how you see silver!

BTW in MGL 20, silver was used as a background colour, so I had to change 2nd place from silver to light yellow.
                            When MGL 21 came along, I used the same colours for placings as they did not clash with the new background colours, eg olive and light green.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by John73 View Post
                            EDIT: Here are the RGB colours, by name with hex, RGB & Access values (sorry that's a bit nerdy) http://cloford.com/resources/colours/500col
                            John I clicked on your link and got a virus attack. Can you please check the link is OK? I have purposely changed the link in the quote above to avoid the link from working ...

Comment

Originally posted by OOO View Post
                              Aging eyes ... it's actually blue for 3rd place ... I also remember you previously used a dark background which made blue very hard to see, so maybe this is how you see silver!

BTW in MGL 20, silver was used as a background colour, so I had to change 2nd place from silver to light yellow.
                              When MGL 21 came along, I used the same colours for placings as they did not clash with the new background colours, eg olive and light green.

- - - Updated - - -

John I clicked on your link and got a virus attack. Can you please check the link is OK? I have purposely changed the link in the quote above to avoid the link from working ...
                              What virus was reported? No Virus reported for me - a false positive report maybe? No matter, it's not really important.

EDIT: Javascript on the page - guessing your virus scanner is overly cautious about Javascript.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by chrisbo View Post
                              If anyone wants to start an AA team I'll join.
                              I've chucked my name down, I guess just go to the link Wolfman posted and reply. Someone remind me when this starts, cause I'll forget

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X