No announcement yet.

MGL 20 - Game 6 ~ Bomb Jack ~ [FINISHED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could only give this a bit of play in the last hour, very rusty that's for sure. Wish I could have dedicated more time to it, bloody work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0003.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	1800764

Comment

• It's 7pm on Sunday 23-March-2014.
      Score submissions for Game 6 Bomb Jack is now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

Foot scores a PB in the last hours with minimal game time to take out 9th place.
      Pash comes in with a 232K score with little game time too.
      DKong and Rat join the one million club with good scores to earn 4th and 3rd place respectively.
      kernzy comes in with a fine 2nd place and breaks the AA record. I would like to thank this Londoner for popping in and giving some great tips and support for others to learn the game better.
      chrisbo after so many previous 2nd placings, puts pedal to the metal and strikes a fine 1st placing with a cracking 4 million point score.
      Congratulations to chrisbo for setting a new AA record and winning Game 6.

Slap Fight and Kung-Fu Master are currently in play, Games 7 and 8 …
      Six games completed, two to finish ... 2 weeks to go. I'll update the overall scoreboard later tonight.

Last edited by OOO; 23rd March 2014, 05:15 PM.

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

• lol!!!

Comment

• Well done chrisbo. You have quite a healthy lead now

Wish I couldve played this game a little more, but ended up very sick over the weekend and didnt get out of bed.
          2 games to go!!

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

• Originally posted by Barra View Post
            Well done chrisbo. You have quite a healthy lead now
            Cheers mate. I haven't played the remaining games before so if you are any good at either you can close the gap.

Hope you are feeling better now.
            sigpic

Comment

• heres a song dedicated to you, Chrisbo!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS4ALgm6Rsc

cool, buddy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kernzy View Post
                heres a song dedicated to you, Chrisbo!!
                hah.. but a good heart these days, is hard to find.
                sigpic

Comment

• so please be gentle with my BOMB JACK mind!!!!!
                  your site still has that virus threat. my anti virus will not allow me to use it....

Comment

• 1.5mill round 49

WooHoo best score in years, yeah I know it's too late but I don't care, I have just been playing my own game rather than studying videos and I have started to get some feel back. I always played for safety, quickly clear the hard rounds and go for bonus on the easy rounds, this is still my tactic. I reached my favourite round today #48 the easy bright blue round then died on the next one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140402_164128.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	1800874
                    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

• Originally posted by Rat View Post
                      WooHoo best score in years, yeah I know it's too late but I don't care, I have just been playing my own game rather than studying videos and I have started to get some feel back. I always played for safety, quickly clear the hard rounds and go for bonus on the easy rounds, this is still my tactic. I reached my favourite round today #48 the easy bright blue round then died on the next one.
                      I've watched Kernzy's video's but can't remember or even do what he does - I think your approach is a good way to go - just clear those patterns and go for the easy bonuses when they come up.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X