Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 20 - Game 5 ~ Bank Panic ~ [FINISHED]

Outlaw challenge ?

MGL 20 ? Game 5 ~ Bank Panic

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/BankPanicMGL20Settings_zps712711ec.png

Nominated by AA legends: camaro, moat and Monojoker

Current AA Champ of Bank Panic: Jammasized 449,900

ROM: bankp

Game Story:

You play an old west law enforcement hero who must protect a bank from robbers while allowing citizens to make their deposits. The screen scrolls left or right with three doors on-screen at a time with one fire button for each door. The background music for the game is "Dixie."

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score with your score as the first line or title of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score.

Bank Panic finishes Sunday 16 March 2014, 7pm Sydney Time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above.

Please note you can start the game from any level you wish (1 or 3 or 6).

GAME 5 GO TIME!

:066: :066: :066: :066: :066:

Final Results ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/BankPanic5Final_zps10df17d8.png

Congratulations to Barra for setting a new AA record and winning Game 5.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/BankPanicMGL20Winner_zps81071945.png

:)

Edited by OOO

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh really now I have to swap the video card to horizontal cab anyone got a ATI Radeon 9250 AGP spare :lol

Remember this in a previous MGL and didn't do to bad.

Wow the games are so different so far in this MGL considering the age of the games a great cross section of how game manufacturers where trying to find there own edge in the early 80's

I was building up to this weeks game announcement thinking yea new game! woohoo!

and then...

Bank Panic.....just shoot me now :072:

Same here, waiting for the game to be announced each week is great, really look forward to it and kinda get my hopes up that one of my choices come through (as I really like playing those games)

Saw this one and my first feeling was disappointment :( ....... But.... I've never even played this game and obviously plenty of people like it so I hope I get to enjoy and find a new classic gaming gem!

Here goes .....

Same here, waiting for the game to be announced each week is great, really look forward to it and kinda get my hopes up that one of my choices come through (as I really like playing those games)

Saw this one and my first feeling was disappointment :( ....... But.... I've never even played this game and obviously plenty of people like it so I hope I get to enjoy and find a new classic gaming gem!

Here goes .....

it's actually a lot of fun. I never played it before tonight. and haven't been able to stop

Damn Rob that was quick!

Nice score. Whats your pb?

:)

Not too sure but that's probably a PB. I don't remember what I got when we had it in the TG decathlon way back when and my best in the 2010 Funspot comp was 367,800 according to Aurcade

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/01/tyra3yry.jpg

Wow, this game is great! I have never heard of most of these games, so playing them is a first. Really addictive. Great choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61257[/ATTACH]

I have played this game before and loved it and thought I was going ok. My first game in the MGL was the 2nd best score I had ever had and then my 2nd game beat it and now I have gone even better.... the most fun game of MGL XX so far IMO