Comment

My head hurts, no more....

Click image for larger version

Name:	jjac0021.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	1800322
        "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

• Originally posted by Barra View Post
          Great score mate. This is the beauty of MAME tourneys because other players tend to push you to take it further.

I squeezed in 2 more games before 7pm but my best was only 267K (which I would have been happy with last week).
          sigpic

Comment

• It's 7pm on Sunday 23-February-2014.
            Score submissions for Game 2 Jumping Jack is now closed.

One of the most exciting game finishes in MGL history.
            Foot plays till his head hurts and posts a great score just before time is up to nab 3rd place from John73.
            Barra and chrisbo post amazing scores in a classic duel … … and both hit the 300K club, however Barra takes it by a whisker at the death.
            What a great game this is and thank you John73 and Barra for streaming your games so we could all appreciate this game (and get a few tips too )
            I actually prefer to watch this game than Donkey Kong (stop throwing the tomatoes at me ... , it’s an IMO)

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

Again, congratulations to Barra for winning Game 2 and everyone else who enjoyed the game ...

Tiger Heli and Q*bert are currently in play, Games 3 and 4 …
            Two games completed, six to go ... quarter way point.
            I'll update the overall scoreboard later tonight and I expect it will show some interesting standings.

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisbo View Post
              Great score mate. This is the beauty of MAME tourneys because other players tend to push you to take it further.

I squeezed in 2 more games before 7pm but my best was only 267K (which I would have been happy with last week).
              Thanks. I would not have played again if you hadnt beat my score. Am now glad you did!

Well done to everyone. There were some great scores when most had not heard of the game before!

Universal for the win

Love the banner thanks OOO

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

• Originally posted by Foot View Post
                My head hurts, no more....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61055[/ATTACH]
                Noooooooooooooo. Knocked out of third

Comment

• Originally posted by John73 View Post
                  Noooooooooooooo. Knocked out of third
                  Yes it happened, but you did play great John ...

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

• Really love this one, what a great game it turned out to be.
                    Some pretty awesome scores too!

Comment

• Originally posted by OOO View Post
                      Yes it happened, but you did play great John ...
                      I was really jacked out (not off) in the last couple of days. When you get to the stage where you can pretty much get through the first 2 stages, which takes some time if you are grabbing as many bonus points as possible, and then die as off as you get a tiny bit further it really does take a lot of commitment to keep learning more. Congrats to Barra, he really did put in some time as did Chrisbo and Foot.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by outrun86 View Post
                      Really love this one, what a great game it turned out to be.
                      Yeah it's a great find this one. Up there with other favorites that I've only discovered through playing MGL - road fighter, lady bug, turtles..

Comment

• Originally posted by outrun86 View Post
                        Really love this one, what a great game it turned out to be.
                        Me neither, I thought was going to be a dog of a game but it turned out to be not too shabby! (thanks Barra and Brad )

Added to my Mazey favorites folder
                        "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X