Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 20 - Game 1 ~ Black Tiger ~ [FINISHED]

Dragon Challenge ?

MGL 20 ? Game 1 ~ Black Tiger

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/BlackTigerMGL20_GameSettingsFinal_zpsfd55d538.png

Nominated by AA legends: Blktgr74 and moat

Current AA Champ of Black Tiger: Shock_And_Awe 845,000

ROM: blktiger

Game Story:

A barbarian hero jumps and fights his way through a variety of colourful, enemy-packed levels. He collects coins with which he can buy upgrades for his armour, a whip-like weapon, keys for treasure chests and anti-poisoning potions.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score with your score as the first line or title of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score.

Black Tiger finishes Sunday 16 February 2014, 7pm Sydney Time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above.

GAME 1 GO TIME!

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/dragon-chase-smiley-emoticon_zps1437fb1f.gif

Final Results ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/BlackTigerSB9Final_zpsd98da651.png

Congratulations to Brett2280 for setting a new AA record and winning Game 1.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/BlackTigerMGL20Winner_zps9f6affdc.png

:)

Edited by OOO

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

now this is going to be embarrassing.. its one i have fond memories of, they had this and rygar at the pub on base when i was doing my rookies training with the raaf.. i escaped there every chance i got and fed them a healthy diet of coins..

on the down side i'm terrible at it..

on the up side there's plenty of room for improvement.. ::-)

now this is going to be embarrassing.. its one i have fond memories of, they had this and rygar at the pub on base when i was doing my rookies training with the raaf.. i escaped there every chance i got and fed them a healthy diet of coins..

on the down side i'm terrible at it..

on the up side there's plenty of room for improvement.. ::-)

Well this is one game that you nominated and it made it into the tournament.

And let me see, a certain AA member called blktgr74 also nominated this game, and the game is called black tiger. Have we awoken the great master of this game?

Is Shock_And_Awe's AA record under threat?

Who can score PBs and raise them higher like a poker shootout ( I raise you 10,000, then another and another ...)?

16 days of dungeon smashing and looting to go ...

Well this is one game that you nominated and it made it into the tournament.

And let me see, a certain AA member called blktgr74 also nominated this game, and the game is called black tiger. Have we awoken the great master of this game?

Is Shock_And_Awe's AA record under threat?

Who can score PBs and raise them higher like a poker shootout ( I raise you 10,000, then another and another ...)?

16 days of dungeon smashing and looting to go ...

Lol I suck at it but will have to have a few games once I get home

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Lol I suck at it but will have to have a few games once I get home

Gosh I was hoping for your story as to why you use the AA name of blktgr74 that seems to be named after the game Black Tiger!

Is there a connection? Get home and then tell us in a few lines ...

Something to open my account. Once upon a time in my pre AA days I did make an effort to get good at this game. Got almost to the end then for some reason lost interest and stopped playing. Can't seem to remember what I once knew.

your account opening brings this to mind..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlSQAZEp3PA

::-)

i'm off to work on a score to be embarrassed about..

and then a better one..

yeeee... haaarrrrrr...!

• Super Moderator

My PB was during the MGL when Shock set the AA high score, a whole 73500 so that's my target.

From memory that was on a keyboard so I'm in front this time already with a joystick I reckon

• Administrators
I squealed like an anime schoolgirl when I read this ..

Were you being felt up by tentacles too ;)

I love this game but am certainly not any competition for the title.

Brad

• Administrators
Can someone point me in the right direction to get information on the MGL thing? I would like to know how to enter, what the rules are etc. but can't find a thread that tells me (although I have found a lot of threads)

Rules are in the first post of this thread. It's open to all. Play a game according to the rules, submit a screenshot of your game and your in.

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/64023-MGL-20-Nominate-your-games-by-PM-ONLY

Cheers,

Brad

Can someone point me in the right direction to get information on the MGL thing? I would like to know how to enter, what the rules are etc. but can't find a thread that tells me (although I have found a lot of threads)

Super short version:

1. Play on cab or in MAME one player game no continues

2. Check game settings same as the game thread

3. Have fun (please be careful with furniture)

4. Take screenshot

5. Post here with score as title and with screenshot

6. Play some more for PBs, high scores, learn what makes the game tick and enjoy the MGL community

OK, not so super short, but I hope this helps ... :039: