Clear All

• MGL 19 - Game 8 ~ Galaxian ~ [FINISHED]

Last game of the MGL ?

MGL 19 ? Game 8 ~ Galaxian

Nominated by AA legends: Brad , Dkong and nicko71

Current AA Champ of Galaxian: Rat 77,590

ROM: galaxian (namco set 1)

Game Story:
    A game where a spaceship flies back and forth shooting aliens in space. Basic - destroy!

Score Submissions:
    Please make a new post for each score with your score as the first line or title of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score.
    Galaxian finishes Sunday 17 November 2013, 7pm ADST.

Please make sure your settings are as above. Thanks.

GAME 8 ON!

Final Results ...

Congratulations to camaro who top scores Game 8 ?

Last edited by OOO; 17th November 2013, 04:28 PM.

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Bloody hell, here we go
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
      Bloody hell, here we go
      From the current AA champ of Galaxian ...

Comment

awesome
        sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0000.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	1798544

Comment

Originally posted by John73 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56914[/ATTACH]
            Well that's good enough for the lead!
            By the way, that image is a "sausage dog" shot.
            How long does it take for the enemy ships and the bullets to reach you at the bottom of the screen ...

Comment

Originally posted by OOO View Post
              How long does it take for the enemy ships and the bullets to reach you at the bottom of the sceen ...
              Not sure what the story is with the thin screen shot. I've just recently installed Wolf .150 - maybe that has something to do with how screen grabs are taken.

Comment

Originally posted by John73 View Post
                Not sure what the story is with the thin screen shot. I've just recently installed Wolf .150 - maybe that has something to do with how screen grabs are taken.
                Wolf .150. What????
                I thought you would only use 0106.
                So when you break the world record on Galaxian using Wolf .150 in this MGL, it won't count because it's not in 0106 ...

Comment

37,700 round 12 first game....man this is slow after playing Defender...but still like it will have another go tomorrow.

I got one shot off a perfect first round also, not bad for a first game in a long time. (Perfect 1st round is shooting all the enemies while they are flying first pass with 2x 800 flag ships)
                  Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Wolf .150. What????
                    I thought you would only use 0106.
                    So when you break the world record on Galaxian using Wolf .150 in this MGL, it won't count because it's not in 0106 ...
                    Point 1. TG record is 1,769,990 - so I'm fairly confident I will not beat this
                    Point 2. Paul Kearns found some new BnJ ROMs that only work under .150 (BnJ Midway & Car Action 2) - so I needed to put .150 on, I couldn't allow anyone on MARP to have a higher score than me on any variation

Comment

I'm trying to waste my entire life playing Defender and you keep putting up my favourite games in the MGL

Comment

Point 1. You sure ...
                        Point 2. Paul Kearns found some new BnJ ROMs that only work under .150 (BnJ Midway & Car Action 2) - OK, so this will keep you busy after this MGL right?

I have a point 3 for you ... looks like Xevious and Amidar has most people beat. Most are struggling to get on the scoreboard.
                        And now that Galaxian is the last game, another tough one, it's only for AA players with balls ...

Comment

I hope I can keep my record on this one

Click image for larger version

Name:	Galaxian.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	1798545

Comment

I'm trying to waste my entire life playing Defender and you keep putting up my favourite games in the MGL
                            Mate you need to break from Defender every now and again, right?
                            How's your Defender going anyway?
                            I watched Gary play and that was great.
                            Can you play as good as him yet, and if not, why not ...

- - - Updated - - -

I hope I can keep my record on this one

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56915[/ATTACH]
                            Cool, so when does the baiter go on your backside ...

Comment

Point 1. You sure ...
                              http://www.twingalaxies.com/scoreboa...t-1/mame/5192/

Point 2. Paul Kearns found some new BnJ ROMs that only work under .150 (BnJ Midway & Car Action 2) - OK, so this will keep you busy after this MGL right?
                              Nah, I knocked off the Car Action score of 60k last night, and posted the first ever score for the BnJ Midway variation too

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X