No announcement yet.

MGL 19 - Game 3 ~ Pac-man ~ [FINISHED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm I can't get puck man japan 1 to work, used bootleg 1 is that ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Binkles View Post
      My ROM in WolfMame .106 comes up as PuckMan (Japan Set 1, Probably Bootleg) - so I think you probably have the right ROM. Is the ROM you're looking at called puckman?

Comment

Yup

Comment

To be honest, I'm not going to get a score that will challenge the top ranks anyway, especially with this. I'm terrible (note the consistent theme of my gaming skills) at this game, and never really got into the whole pacman game.

Comment

So his alias is Dkong and he's good at pacman....

All evidence points to him being Billy Mitchell!

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Originally posted by Binkles View Post
              That's OK. When I use the puckman (japan 1) rom, it appears as "probably bootleg" in my WolfMAME 0106 like John73's post. Strange why it says bootleg but it is what it is ...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Barra View Post
              So his alias is Dkong and he's good at pacman....

All evidence points to him being Billy Mitchell!
              That's Billy Dkong Mitchell.

PS: Dkong has not checked in on this thread yet. Maybe he's already playing for the world record on Pac-man, too busy to post ...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              I haven't played this game in years. But game on!

And with this score after day one on Pac-man, Brad takes the lead with the 100 points not only in Pac-man, but the overall lead in the MGL tournament (the all games scoreboard to be published later this weekend) ...

Last edited by OOO; 28th September 2013, 05:15 AM.

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

Somethings happened to my reply options and I can't see how to attach a thumb anymore? I'll get it up later and will beat this score!

Comment

Originally posted by Fire_Power View Post

Somethings happened to my reply options and I can't see how to attach a thumb anymore? I'll get it up later and will beat this score!
                  Good stuff, maybe you can get a PB on this game?
                  What score would that be?

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

Originally posted by OOO View Post
                    That's OK. When I use the puckman (japan 1) rom, it appears as "probably bootleg" in my WolfMAME 0106 like John73's post. Strange why it says bootleg but it is what it is ...

- - - Updated - - -

That's Billy Dkong Mitchell.

PS: Dkong has not checked in on this thread yet. Maybe he's already playing for the world record on Pac-man, too busy to post ...

- - - Updated - - -

And with this score after day one on Pac-man, Brad takes the lead with the 100 points not only in Pac-man, but the overall lead in the MGL tournament (the all games scoreboard to be published later this weekend) ...

Actually I'm really sick atm and trying to shake this virus, it has been so looong playing pac man and yes I did learn the patterns at the time...we will see
                    sigpic

Comment

small increase
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fire_Power View Post
                        Thanks goodness for a decent MGL game - this is a classic.

Check your dips - there's one for names I think.
                        Checked it out, I now have Macky, Micky, Mucky & Mocky Hopefully they play a bit nicer with me

Comment

hate playing this on an 8-way

Comment

May as well take the lead while I still can...

I do like Pac-Man, not to recently I put a lot of time into it trying to figure out some of my own patterns, but now I've forgotten it all and I'm back to square one again

Comment

First game after fixing my joystick. No use of patterns from any source. I did once own 2 books of Pac patterns but I gave them to Funspot for display purposes. Never bothered to learn them even when I bought a Puckman board.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                May as well take the lead while I still can...

I do like Pac-Man, not to recently I put a lot of time into it trying to figure out some of my own patterns, but now I've forgotten it all and I'm back to square one again

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55719[/ATTACH]
                                I like the blur effect in your picture, I might have to set up the DSLR on a tripod and take a picture while playing with the shutter open for 10-15 secs

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X