Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barra View Post
    And Wonderboy doesnt???
    It's becoming more fun as a progress I gotta say.

Comment

Hate the 'invisible grid' on this game, you press left and he goes up?

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
        Hate the 'invisible grid' on this game, you press left and he goes up?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55389[/ATTACH]
        I thought I was going mental - glad this happens to someone else

Comment

My first game in 20+ years must say I prefer Mr Do.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0000.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	1798019

Back to Wonderboy

Comment

Originally posted by Foot View Post
            I cant believe it's taken 19 MGL's to come up!
            Originally posted by Brad View Post
            Me either. I've voted for it in every damn comp and not once has it shown up for me.
            Until now, can you believe it, 7 years later!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by RMacauley View Post
            Only had time for one quick game and that's it from me until at least Monday night. Heading to Pinfest tomorrow.
            Good luck at Pinfest, you know every one else will get a better start on Dig Dug than you now ...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Barra View Post
            I've never played this before but my understanding is that if you pump them up til death and at the exact instant they die, a rock falls on them too, it causes the freeze. So yeah a double-kill situation. Must be pretty rare unless you were extremely good at it.
            Are you kidding me Barra, you have never played Dig Dug before? It would be like Rob has never played Galaga before ...
            You are right about how to get the freeze. I have never done it, and I think it is very hard to do. You can pump one monster so they cannot move, and then drop the rock on it, and it won't freeze.
            This may be interpeted as a hint, but I just answered the glitch question ...
            And if you're good enough, you can pump two monsters so they cannot move, and then drop the rock on them for more points ... again just answering the glitch question ...
            This game has so many ways to be played and they are all interesting ...

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

Originally posted by John73 View Post
              ... and OOO gave me a tip that I never ever knew about in the game (won't say it here, but it's very simple and I would have never picked up because I'm even more simple)
              Everyone should be able to work this one out after about 20 games or so. It's about the rocks, that's all .....

Comment

Originally posted by OOO View Post
                Everyone should be able to work this one out after about 20 games or so. It's about the rocks, that's all .....
                Would have taken me about 200 games I'm very slow when it comes to this sort of stuff

Comment

End of first day's play on Dig Dug ...

RMacauley opens with the highest score as others just start to play this masterpiece.

Comment

Despite my love for this game I'm far from an expert and have no real strategy. I did however have a decent game this morning. I expect you guys to smash this score in the next 2 weeks =)

Attached Files
                    My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      Despite my love for this game I'm far from an expert and have no real strategy. I did however have a decent game this morning. I expect you guys to smash this score in the next 2 weeks =)

Yeah, yeah, sure, sure, leading everyone into a false sense of security ...
                      Brad opens up with the highest score and sends Rob packing by almost doubling his score .... congrats on a first score that hits the lead ....

Comment

First game 86k.....won't post a screenie cause I will beat that and I'm sure to get over 100k.....but I think my PB would be under 200k.
                        Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

I can't even break the default score of 10000. Need a four way joystick

Comment

I've always thought this was the poor cousin for mr do, ok it's earlier than mr do, but the game is really growing on me.

For the first time I've converted my joystick to a 4 way, and found it better.

Sitting around 28k at the moment, but not posting it as I'm going to get some more serious gameplay on this one.

Comment

Dig Dug Day 2 standings at the end of the day's play ...

Brad opens with the high score using "no real strategy", and that's a quote.
                              In two weeks time with strategy, where will Brad take his score?
                              Can anyone catch him?
                              Let's see what he and everyone else can do in the days to come ...

Comment

Dig dug yay

Click image for larger version

Name:	0000.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	1798041

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X