Click image for larger version

Name:	32930.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	1798245
    - My random bits | - A Wah!Cade wiki | - Experimental Wah!cade Branch | |

Comment

• It's 7pm on Sunday 6-October-2013.
      Score submissions for Game 2 Dig Dug is now closed ...

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

OOO takes out Game 2 ...

Pac-man and Pooyan are currently in play.
      Enjoy Sunday night ...

Last edited by OOO; 6th October 2013, 04:55 PM.

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

• I hit the wall early in the week and my attempts this morning only resulted in pounding on the desk and a stream of profanity's at high volume. For the sake of the neighbours it was time to give up on Dig Dug.

Comment

• Originally posted by RMacauley View Post
          I hit the wall early in the week and my attempts this morning only resulted in pounding on the desk and a stream of profanity's at high volume. For the sake of the neighbours it was time to give up on Dig Dug.
          I had the same issue. That score is the first game I played for this MGL and I couldn't beat it in 2 weeks
          My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

• Congrats OOO

When are you going to set up a stream so we can watch you play some of these games?

Comment

• Originally posted by John73 View Post
              When are you going to set up a stream so we can watch you play some of these games?
              I don't have a webcam and I play around only 1 game per MGL. So not much to watch there anyway.
              RMacauley plays every game in every MGL so you should ask him if he can stream his play.

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLII. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Comment

• Congrats OOO! You rock

Unfortunately I didnt get a chance for any more attempts. Bit disappointed!

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

• Crap, I never posted my score. Doh.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X