Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated leaderboard - 5 games complete, 3 remaining.

Comment

Updated leaderboard - 6 games complete, 2 remaining!

Brad slips up into 3rd

"Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Updated Leaderboard - 7 games complete, only Moon Patrol left

Rmacueley looks to have this MGL sewn up but the minor placed are still up for grabs, especially 3rd!

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Thanks to [MENTION=269]Foot[/MENTION] & [MENTION=217]Brad[/MENTION] who have helped out in the last couple weeks. Thanks guys Also thanks to [MENTION=12661]Binkles[/MENTION] who sent me a PM offering his help.

Comment

Final Leaderboard for MGL18

Congratulation to Rob for taking this one out, the cheques in the Mail

Well done to Chrisbo for coming 2nd and bloody Brad for beating me again and coming 3rd

Big thanks to John for the format we played and enjoyed this time. This was my favorite MGL for quite a while (maybe because it had a lot of my pick in it!)

Good to see 27 players take part as well, even if some only came for one game.

Comment

Congratulations to the Top 5 in MGLXVIII!
              It was great to see so many different winners for each game.

I have updated the virtual trophies for the Top 3.
              Congratulations Robert on another fine win, that's 5 x MGL wins in a row, and now equals DKong with the number of titles at 5 each.
              Congrats to chrisbo on achieving a great second in his first MGL appearance. (At least you got a Ladybug trophy for 2nd which is one of your favourite games, and you are a master of that game too.)
              And well done to Brad with a nice 3rd placing in a very close finish, with Foot and Nicko71 just missing out on this honour.
              Maybe next time ...

Champion:
              RMacauley

2nd:
              chrisbo

3rd:
              Brad

PS: Thanks again to John McNeill for running another great MGL, and to Brad and Foot for helping out near the end.

WHAT HAPPENED TO TAITO AUSTRALIA? WHERE ARE THEIR MACHINES? https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...their-machines

Comment

Thanks for the fun everyone!

I didn't compete each game, but I had fun. Didn't bother with moon patrol, I just could not get a score.

I will endeavour to play more

Comment

Cheers to everyone that participated and congrats to Rob for a convincing win in the end.

These competitions definitely keep my interest in playing games and often uncover some gems which I've never played before. This time it was Turtles and Valtric (they will slot nicely into my vertical cab when completed).

Thanks to all the mods/admins for your work. I can imagine it's not always a enviable task.

See ya in #19 .
                  sigpic

Comment

That was a good format imo. Like any MGL I didn't like all of the games but discovering new ones is always great =)

I think I've worn 3rd place out though =P

Brad
                    My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Congrats to Rob on winning yet anther MGL and the place getters Chrisbo - awesome effort for your first MGL and also Brad for 3rd - don't worry, I'm yet to win an MGL trophy

Big thanks to Brad & Foot for helping finish off the MGL for me.

Comment

Well done Rob and the others!
                        Also thanks to everyone who organised it and helped will be back next time (and hopefully play a bit more!!)

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X