MGL 17 Game 7 - Crazy Kong [WEEK 2]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pelly View Post
    So what is required with the D2K Kit? A original DK PCB? Also what does it give you besides D2K?
    The D2K kit is for a DK board, it adds the D2K game obviously but it also saves high scores for both DK and D2K. All you have to do is take out the CPU, plug the small D2K board in to the CPU slot, and then plug the CPU into the new board.

If you decide to buy one, get me one too

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelly View Post
      So what is required with the D2K Kit? A original DK PCB? Also what does it give you besides D2K?

They do sell the DDK PCB's outright but yeah, pretty expensive at $260 :| My cabinet is an original and wired with an edge connector I think. I have an original DK Jnr PCB which just slots straight in.

Yeah, as above. An original Here is a pic of it next to my MAME cabinet

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49284[/ATTACH]
      Wow... Nice When you bringing it up to Brissy so I can have a play and submit a crap arcade score to TG?

oh... and wash your car, it's filthy

Comment

• Originally posted by John73 View Post
        Wow... Nice When you bringing it up to Brissy so I can have a play and submit a crap arcade score to TG?

oh... and wash your car, it's filthy
        Damm, my car is dirty... should have photo shopped it out!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by kane View Post
        The D2K kit is for a DK board, it adds the D2K game obviously but it also saves high scores for both DK and D2K. All you have to do is take out the CPU, plug the small D2K board in to the CPU slot, and then plug the CPU into the new board.

If you decide to buy one, get me one too
        I will have a look at it. The only thing is that I didn't want to mess with my original DK or DKJnr boards.. With the Double DK I like that one as it has DKJnr on it... The DK2 one doesn't obviously... :-/ I wonder if you can combine the two?

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
        Working...
        X