Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGL 17 Game 4 - Double Dragon [COMPLETE]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by ED_209 View Post
    considering we're all going to be mindlessly elbowing for the most part for the next two weeks.
    Not me...I ****ing hate the game and always have. I've never liked these sorts of games and was always amazed how popular it was in the arcades. Still it freed up the machines I wanted to play =)

    Brad
    My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

    Comment


    • #32
      102,900

      No miss clear with a lot less of "the people's elbow."
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by RMacauley View Post
        No miss clear with a lot less of "the people's elbow."
        How short is that chicks dress?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by John73 View Post
          How short is that chicks dress?
          Don't under-estimate the power of 3 pixels of panty John. Drew many a teenage boy's eyes

          Brad
          My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Brad View Post
            Don't under-estimate the power of 3 pixels of panty John. Drew many a teenage boy's eyes

            Brad

            Comment


            • #36
              116,130
              Click image for larger version

Name:	116130.png
Views:	1
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	1794863
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                83,560

                Getting there, but got shot in the back by the Boss, damn his elbow-proof bullets!

                The slowdown in this game is unbelievable, was the arcade board as bad as MAME is?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  Don't under-estimate the power of 3 pixels of panty John. Drew many a teenage boy's eyes

                  Brad
                  totally... I fondly recall getting pretty excited by the 'nose job' you get from the blonde after finishing a round of Hyper Olympics, and the glimpse of the cheerleader's white panties after beating a team in 10 yard. Both were definitely a reward as a teenager

                  Hmmmm.... any other lewd action in arcade games ? Apart from those chinese porn-qix games of course...

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
                    totally... I fondly recall getting pretty excited by the 'nose job' you get from the blonde after finishing a round of Hyper Olympics, and the glimpse of the cheerleader's white panties after beating a team in 10 yard. Both were definitely a reward as a teenager

                    Hmmmm.... any other lewd action in arcade games ? Apart from those chinese porn-qix games of course...
                    What does go on when Zeke the Zookeeper wins an extra life and pulls down the blind? Judging by the number of hearts I doubt they're playing scrabble.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
                      totally... I fondly recall getting pretty excited by the 'nose job' you get from the blonde after finishing a round of Hyper Olympics, and the glimpse of the cheerleader's white panties after beating a team in 10 yard. Both were definitely a reward as a teenager

                      Hmmmm.... any other lewd action in arcade games ? Apart from those chinese porn-qix games of course...
                      Oh you poor soul, you obviously didn't grow up with a Commodore 64 and Samantha Fox strip poker hmmmmm 8-bit nipples *drool*

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by kane View Post
                        Getting there, but got shot in the back by the Boss, damn his elbow-proof bullets!

                        The slowdown in this game is unbelievable, was the arcade board as bad as MAME is?
                        Yep, slowdown was in the arcade also. That's just the game punishing you for not killing the baddies fast enough with the elbow smash.
                        Hindsight is always in high definition!

                        C64anabalt: 9647m

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
                          Hmmmm.... any other lewd action in arcade games ?
                          Ring King aka King of Boxer, you be the judge ->

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by kane View Post
                            Ring King aka King of Boxer, you be the judge ->

                            Congratulations on just losing 25 MGL points by posting that

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              63580

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	0002.png
Views:	1
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	1794875
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by John73 View Post
                                Oh you poor soul, you obviously didn't grow up with a Commodore 64 and Samantha Fox strip poker hmmmmm 8-bit nipples *drool*
                                Wow I remember that and waiting until my friends Dad went to bed before we loaded it up
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X