ID:	1794058
    sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	zook0001.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	1794071
      Twas a regular game but for the 1,000,000 point jump...
      sigpic

Comment

Name:	ED_209_zookeeper_227000.jpg
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	1794073

Guess I'm gonna have to get those million point jumps figured out to compete in this one.

Comment

One time only offer.

If any Sydney based MGL players wish to break my fingers I'm somewhere in town.

One AA member has already offered to do it for 200 dollars. Needless to say I'm not saying who just in case anyone takes him up on the offer.

Comment

Things have really slowed down in the last 2 weeks - everyone in Xmas mode?

I've been down with Bubonic Plague (aka Man Flu) since last Sat and haven't had the strength to do anything let alone play Zoo Keeper or update the leaderboard. I'll get to it tomorrow.

For those that have time off over the Xmas break and early into the new year, we'll try and organise some sort of mini comp for a 2-3 week period, probably from Boxing day onwards, any ideas? I'll start a new thread next week, otherwise PM your ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by RMacauley View Post
              One time only offer.

If any Sydney based MGL players wish to break my fingers I'm somewhere in town.
              One AA member has already offered to do it for 200 dollars. Needless to say I'm not saying who just in case anyone takes him up on the offer.
              Went to the Australian National Pinball Championships in Sydney yesterday and bumped into 2 great champions:

Above: Robert Macauley (left) and Australian National Pinball Champion for 2012 Richard Rhodes.

Congratulations to Richard Rhodes on his famous win. The event was terrific, he is the Australian no.1 and he won a brand new AC DC pinball machine!

About the $200.00 for the finger breaking, I had the great fortune to meet Robert Macauley and shout him a beer at the Hard Rock Cafe in Darling Harbour.
              This guy is a real gentleman. We talked for hours about world arcade, the great feats of Petric on Zookeeper, McNeill's terrific WR on BnJ, Gregory's Wardner WR, what happened to Phil Day, where's TG going, Burgertime and 1943, Funspot, Video Game Hall of Fame, Rob's meeting with Walter Day needing to catch a limo and his 3 minute intro to Billy Mitchell..... and many other arcade topics, all while enjoying the great sights and sounds of the harbour.

I think we should all just play better and save the $200.00.

OOO

MGLXLV - Arcade Have A Go - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...ls#post2159551

Comment

Name:	ED_209_zook_433980.jpg
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	1794092

Missed out on the 30 mil jumps in this one. Also missed the piball comp. Had a nice weekend at Meredith though.

So 000, Rob? Spill the beans! What is the future of TG??? I submitted my 1st WR the day before they shut down the website and it's still not official Are they going to be back up and running by the end of Nov like the site says?

Comment

Looks like a nice game, couldn't get past the 'win a free man' level though...

Comment

just got in a few goes, what a cool game, died at the extra zoo keeper too
                    need a 4 way setup keep getting stuck!

Comment

One of the greatest games of all time, I had to have a go!
                      Thank you John Petric for the video, it was amazing!
                      It ranks in my top 10 of all time great plays, higher than the best in the world on the first frame of Donkey Kong.

MGLXLV - Arcade Have A Go - on now!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/a...ls#post2159551

Comment

Name:	IMG_0319.jpg
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	1794093

Comment

Not sure if this beats the deadline and it wont change the standings but uploading it for completeness sake. Would have done it earlier but work plus the Sydney trip took up most of my time.

More later re the TG thing
                          Attached Files

Comment

Time Up!

OOO takes the win in the final game of MGL16 and the final MGL game of the year.

I will probably update the final scoreboards tomorrow at some stage, still out for the count from this horrid flu

Without even checking the scoreboard, a big congrats to Rob who takes out MGL 16, ED_209 I believe was a strong 2nd place.

Thanks to everyone for playing, have a merry Xmas if you don't post in here before the next MGL.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by RMacauley View Post
                            More later re the TG thing
                            Looking forward to this.

I posted a quick comment in OOO's Aussie WR thread in the arcade section regarding Richie's webcast today. For those that haven't checked lately, the TG facebook page is no longer online. Would love to be a fly on the wall and know what is going on, but I'll leave the discussion for OOO's thread or a brand new thread if someone wants to start one.

Comment

MGL 16 Game 8: Zoo Keeper [WEEK 1]

GG! well done OOO on zoo keeper , lol only just managed to scrape in submitting a score, well I made it through the whole mgl thanks John for running it it was awesome , quite a few games I've never seen before. Liked fantasy zone a lot and zoo keeper will have to come back to. merry Christmas and catchu in the mgl next year! Mikie

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X