Maximum number of Players: 2
    Gameplay: Alternating
    Control Panel Layout: Single Player
    Sound: Amplified Mono (one channel)

Controls:

Joystick: 8-way
    Buttons: 2 [Shoot, Shield]

Game Introduction

The player must take control of Grobda, a tank trapped in an arena filled with numerous indestructible obstacles and several enemy tanks. When an enemy tank is killed, it will cause an explosion, and any other enemies that happen to be in the blast radius at the time will also suffer the same fate. But if Grobda is too close to the explosion, it will also be killed. Grobda has a shield that offers very temporary protection from enemy fire, but this will soon disappear if it is constantly under attack or shot.

More detailed information on Grobda and game play can be found here: http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_de...p?game_id=8015
    To qualify for MGL points you will need to have submitted a score by stating your score in the subject line of your message, and posting a screenshot in this thread. Submit scores as many times as you like, please post a new message for each new score. Fantasy Zone comp closes Sunday 7PM November 11th.

Check back here for progress scores..... Good Luck

Final Standings

Rank
    Name Score
    MGL Points
    1 ED_209 41,740 25
    2 RMacauley 35,600 20
    3 Pelly 33,310 16
    4 Brad 30,270 13
    5 Taverner 29,760 11
    6 Nicko71 26,680 10
    7 kane 17,280 9
    8 Foot 15,560 8
    9 Mikie 14,990 7
    10 John73 8,300 6
    Last edited by John73; 1st December 2012, 09:05 AM. Reason: Updated scores to final standings

"Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Originally posted by Foot View Post
      that was my first thought.

But once I found out it was one of Brad's picks and he absolutely hated the last game I didn't feel like I could knock it back

I've only played this game for about 5 mins and it doesn't seem like my sort of game, but like every other game I'll give it a decent chance

Comment

A new PB by about 1000 points. I've messed around with this game a bit but never really got the hang of it.......Yet.
        Attached Files

Comment

Grobda!!!

Attached Files
          My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Creeping up slowly
            Attached Files

Comment

This thing gets pretty bloody quick after a while
              Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ED_209_grobda_27170.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	1793920

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ED_209_grobda_36650.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	1793921

Quick score update just to get no1 spot for the moment

Haven't played this one before but I don't mind it.

Comment

Wow you guys need to knock my world record off! Get cracking.

I scored a 27,000 last night but haven't posted it.

Brad
                    My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post

Brad
                      Are the default DIPs posted above the same as for TG scores? Wonder if Rob & ED are Wolf'ing their scores in anticipation of TG coming back online in the next week or two.

Can't wait for TG to get back up, had a game of BnJ on my cab on the weekend and can't wait to get back into training to knock off the arcade WR.

Comment

Originally posted by John73 View Post
                        Are the default DIPs posted above the same as for TG scores? Wonder if Rob & ED are Wolf'ing their scores in anticipation of TG coming back online in the next week or two.
                        I have no idea. I'll need to compare the settings between them when I get home. They sound the same though

Brad

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post

I scored a 27,000 last night but haven't posted it.

Brad
                          Do you hold the WR in this? What's your best score?

I'm not recording any games as I play but I did submit my first ever WR to TG the day before the site went down so I'm hoping they'll still verify it when they get up and running again.

Comment

You can see an outdated list here:

http://www.arcadedj.com/gpv.php?bi=27996

I beat and had it verified back in June. I got 34,930 so you guys should be able to knock that off no worries going on your current scores =)

Cheers,
                            Brad

Comment

34,930? Does that mean I just broke it today? I got 36,650.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X