This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MonoJoker View Post
    Don't be silly it gets you SEVERAL slaps upside the head no matter where in the WORLD you mention it! For good reason, it's a behemoth and one missed process step during blueprint can be very costly...
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-06-0...st-12b/4056378

An independent review has found it will cost at least $1.25 billion to fix Queensland Health's failed payroll system.
    =====

Comment

Thanks everybody. In particular to John for running the comp. I enjoyed this one and am very happy with landing on the podium.

Well done on the win Rob. A well earned victory once again (and an emotional one ) So whats the story with TG? Or is that in another thread?

Pelly, not sure if you've even had time to check the results yet but congrats on the 3x3 streak. Glad I finally managed to place ahead of the man who built my cab (Ryu, Shen Long?)

I'll be looking forward to the next mgl comp!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to John for running another great MGL, gotta say I liked the 8 game format. Study started up during the last few weeks, first in a long time for me so I kind of locked myself in a back room to get started, hope to be back in the next one once I start getting on a roll with this stuff .

Comment

Very late to say it due to some real world curveballs kept me off the scene for a while but well done to the podium and thanks again to john for keeping the mgl ticking along nicely

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
          Working...
          X